LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Suggs: Broncos NEED God to win lol

Shop 49ers game tickets
I thought this bit of s**t talking by Suggs was too hilarious not to share.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/terrell_suggs_god_had_to_save_tim_tebow_and_broncos/9105040

"With all due respect, we don't pray on the sideline," Suggs said Tuesday on First Take. "I mean we do — we give it up to God (just for) safety and health, but we're gonna go out there and win that game. We don't need our kicker to make a 62-yarder. I'm just saying. We don't need guys to fall out of bounds and then we get to punt it back … we don't need stuff like that to happen for us.

"Our quarterback knows how to go out and win games. When our quarterback prays, he be like, 'You know what, God, you sit on your couch and enjoy this. Thank you for blessing me and letting me wake up to play this game. I'm gonna impress you.'

"There's getting it done and there's not getting it done. Once again, God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. Like I said, they didn't win. It's simple – you win, you're division champs. He couldn't even give them two drives. They lost, 7-3. Two drives gives them 9-7."

eharmonydotcom
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Hella funny
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lulz
Looks like they think they might need Brady Quinn to win

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Source: Brady Quinn gets some first-team reps in practice wp.me/p14QSB-Ki3
Isn't that the point of Tebow though?

Even he admits that he's horrible, but when he has God on his side, they are unstoppable.

BTW I find it odd that A.Smith looked crappier than Tebow his first 3 years, but Tebow doesn't get much of a shot at the accuracy game.

Just MO
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
T-Sizzles is the truth.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Even he admits that he's horrible, but when he has God on his side, they are unstoppable.

BTW I find it odd that A.Smith looked crappier than Tebow his first 3 years, but Tebow doesn't get much of a shot at the accuracy game.

Just MO
Alex was a 54% passer his first 3 years. Teblow is 47%. No one in the history of the NFL has looked as crappy as Tebow
Originally posted by valrod33:

Just MO
Alex was a 54% passer his first 3 years. Teblow is 47%. No one in the history of the NFL has looked as crappy as Tebow

Yet Tebow has more wins than Alexis has had in those years and wasn't the 1st overall pick what is your point?

Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Just MO

Yet Tebow has more wins than Alexis has had in those years and wasn't the 1st overall pick what is your point?

if you read the post i quoted you would know the point

Just MO

I think the point should be Urban Meyer don't produce Good NFL QB's just average they are system QB's.

Just MO

I think the point should be Urban Meyer don't produce Good NFL QB's just average they are system QB's.

Just MO

Too much of a blanket statement to know for sure. The last time that was said about a coach it was Jeff Tedford... Aaron Rodgers looks fine to me.

lol @ 1:07 I don't feel comfortable.....(if) I'm praying every 4th quarter......Like oh my god...come save me again"
Share 49ersWebzone