There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: 2011-12 NFL Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
One bad thing about the bye is that all these other teams are getting the cob webs shooken out. Not sure how our young team is going to respond.

cob webs? it's not like season just started.
Oooooh BIG ANDY!!!!!!!!

One bad thing about the bye is that all these other teams are getting the cob webs shooken out. Not sure how our young team is going to respond.

Doesn't matter to me. We needed to heal up and home field advantage is huge. I guess if I was to pick one problem with the bye that would be it. But if that's a problem then I wouldn't expect us to of been 13-3
Originally posted by verb1der:

It is the playoffs. You see QB's missing throws, guys fumbling, and a little nerved. Not many of our guys have been in the playoffs, so who knows if we are going to be a little overwhelmed at first. Saints have been here before, and will already have a game to get settled in.
Dalton is good.
Originally posted by verb1der:

It is the playoffs. You see QB's missing throws, guys fumbling, and a little nerved. Not many of our guys have been in the playoffs, so who knows if we are going to be a little overwhelmed at first. Saints have been here before, and will already have a game to get settled in.

Yes and no, there's far too many intangibles to take into mind. 3rd/4th seeds who usually host playoff games in the first round lose in the divisional round; specially when they gotta travel out of their environment, specially all the way out west (the only exception has been the 2006 Patriots over the Chargers).

-The most dangerous, and successful teams within the past 5-6 years to come out of the first round have been road warriors, wildcards (5th/6th seeds).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM ]
AJ Green is a beast!! Top 5 WR very soon
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
AJ Green is a beast!! Top 5 WR very soon

this
This is a damn good game.
Bahaha so glad Nate's ass isn't on this roster anymore.
Cmon Nate you could've caught that
Originally posted by susweel:
Dalton is good.

You are correct
New State Farm Aaron Rodgers commercial lol
Manny Lawson sighting!