49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 558 users in the forums

Who wins the NFC East?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who wins the NFC East?

Dallas is public enemy number 1. New York is public enemy number 2.

However, I think we would all have a big, hearty laugh if both the Giants AND Jets missed the playoffs this year.
Since the big east winner will have to play GB, I want the cowboys to play them. For some reason, I think the cowboys are better equipped to beat the packers in January. Besides, a cowboys vs. niners game in january will seem like old times.
i hate dallas so i'm rooting for new york
Originally posted by fister30:
Since the big east winner will have to play GB, I want the cowboys to play them. For some reason, I think the cowboys are better equipped to beat the packers in January. Besides, a cowboys vs. niners game in january will seem like old times.

Not if they lose to the Lions in the first round. I think they could beat Dallas or New York.
Game on, and somehow, the Niners who aren't even playing in the NFC East are winning the poll
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone