There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you want the Niners to go after Reggie Wayne in free agency?

Would you want the Niners to go after Reggie Wayne in free agency?

NOPE, DRAFT ONE
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I probably reply with the same answer in every thread asking if we should sign a free agent WR. No, I rather draft Dwight Jones, I'm also on the Jeff Fuller and Nick Toon bandwagon.

I second this.
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
NOPE, DRAFT ONE

do both, we're that short
fawk yes!!! Crabs, Wayne, Morgan, Williams, draft pick. winning
wayne has some of the best hands + route running in the game, so yes would love to have him
how much does he cost?
yea how old is wayne? I wouldn't mind bringing him in at all.
Depends on how much he asks for but we really need a WR that can catch the ball like him. He has great hands
  • Amir
  • Veteran
I'd rather have Manning.
he has all the tools still he is great for a short term upgrade think about wayne and crabtree ,with davis and gore
  • Paul
  • Veteran
not really no. Isaac Bruce type 2 kind of signing (nice thread bump btw)
Nope, screw the over priced vet. Sign bowe, or sign T.O for the vet minimum for depth (not as a starter)
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I probably reply with the same answer in every thread asking if we should sign a free agent WR. No, I rather draft Dwight Jones, I'm also on the Jeff Fuller and Nick Toon bandwagon.

I second this.
im not sure on fuller he couldnt dominate college players he doesnt get good seperation at all and even got overtook on the depth chart

he ahs all the physical tools in the workd with his size and speed

I can see the stick erupting with TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON after every good Toon catch and/or TD.
I'd like that, but the 9ers will low ball him and he ant gonna be interested after an offer like that.