There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL network is a joke

Watched soundFX and No huddle....not one single drop of 49er Highlight or sound. Not a drop of talk on the big win from No Huddle. There has got to be bias going on. F$%$NG Jokers. For everyone who says who cares...I don't pay for NFL network to watch Tim Tebow ass kissers all day I don't fork out $$ to hear about the piss poor eagles almost kinda having a chance to be good or make the playoffs. I want 49er Respect damn it!!!!! I'm done with those clowns until we beat down the packers. That's what its gonna take guys. GO NINERS
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballa8181:
Watched soundFX and No huddle....not one single drop of 49er Highlight or sound. Not a drop of talk on the big win from No Huddle. There has got to be bias going on. F$%$NG Jokers. For everyone who says who cares...I don't pay for NFL network to watch Tim Tebow ass kissers all day I don't fork out $$ to hear about the piss poor eagles almost kinda having a chance to be good or make the playoffs. I want 49er Respect damn it!!!!! I'm done with those clowns until we beat down the packers. That's what its gonna take guys. GO NINERS

Cancel your subscription to NFL Network.

/end
It may have something to do with the game being on ESPN but probably not.
You would think a battle of first place teams would get more coverage. Smh.
I swear I just saw this thread a few minutes ago...

I hope I don't sound like too big of a drama queen..but it absolutely baffles me. Hatters on that production staff I'm certain of it!
I know o watched no huddle and absolutely nada!! I don't give a crap abou the press and what they say! But not one mention!! Come on man!! I guess it will be a slow news day when we win our sixth! They will all be to busy eating crow!! F em! NINERS!!!
everyone hates the niners, except niner fans.
OCCUPY NFL NETWORK NOW!!!

yea I saw that too, I was watching no huddle thinking we would see a highlight, or have a topic, or a fan question or something, but noooooooooothing about the 49ers, they won't have a choice but to talk about us when we get a 2nd round bye and go on to win the nfc championship game
Originally posted by footballa8181:
Watched soundFX and No huddle ... not one single drop of 49er Highlight or sound. Not a drop of talk on the big win from No Huddle ...

I watched as well, figuring there would be something. I didn't expect any mention early in the segment, as we had the MNF game.
As they went into the last part of No Huddle, I'm thinking OK ... it's Niner Time now. But, OHN -- they ended the show on some
weirdness, and then went to break. I was like, WTF !

Originally posted by Garcia:
Cancel your subscription to NFL Network.

/end

Maybe he can't. It could be, as it is in my case, that without NFLN, he can't watch any Niner games.
Don't live in San Francisco, let alone the USA anymore. So that kind of 'Ish, it comes with the territory.

Originally posted by niners94:
You would think a battle of first place teams would get more coverage. Smh.

You are correct in your thought-processes. The production crews, were set and instructed to capture the necessary footage and sound,
to fill their post-production needs. Problem being, the WRONG team WON. I've seen this BS over and again ... and, it was worst in the
pre-Internet days of sport coverage.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Dec 22, 2011 at 8:18 AM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
not a big deal to me. i saw the game and i know where to find the highlights if i want them
honey badger don't care about no publicity.
maybe it has to do with it being on Monday Night and no time to produce the FX show