There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 16 Thread

Originally posted by Afrikan:
haha, Sam Bradford will be playing his arse off.

I think the Colts can beat the Jags.

Bradford doubtful with foot/ankle injury.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
yeah that Jags game is very winnable for the Colts. Rams couldn't beat anyone anywhere. I even said when the Colts were 0-13 that they'd beat the Rams in St. Louis. Playing some of the worst football I've seen in the last 15 years.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Bradford doubtful with foot/ankle injury.

Bradford has been a very expensive QB this season. How many games did he start? According to Sports Illustrated back in June, his pay for 2011 is $27 million and change.
Originally posted by niners94:
Jags? Redskins? He's still young with a lot of potential.

Not if the contract puts a big hole in their team's cap.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wow, the Colts may have blown the first overall. Too, bad the next two closest teams are St. Louis and Minnesota. I guess there no chance for a trade within the conference.
big ben is out against the rams tomorrow.
The Texans probably let them win so they wouldn't get luck
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The Texans probably let them win so they wouldn't have to face luck for the next 10+ years

fixed.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Looking at the box score, that was a really weird game for the Texans. Yates had an 81.3 comp. pct. and 8.3 yards per attempt. Foster averaged 6.9 yards a carry on 23 carries, but they only had 16 points because they were 1-10 on 3rd down.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The Texans probably let them win so they wouldn't have to face luck for the next 10+ years

fixed.

That's what I was going for breh
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Mark Sanchez is dating Kate Upton. Life isn't fair.

Are you s**tting me?

What the hell are we gonna do if they marry and now Sanchez is the Prince of England and Rex is gonna strut around going, "I'm royalty's boss, hah!"
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Mark Sanchez is dating Kate Upton. Life isn't fair.

Are you s**tting me?

What the hell are we gonna do if they marry and now Sanchez is the Prince of England and Rex is gonna strut around going, "I'm royalty's boss, hah!"

f**king Freeman sucks balls
How the hell do the jets have a 68% redzone touchdown efficiency? Leads the league.
bc all four times they were there they almost scored lol