49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 879 users in the forums

Angry Packers fan allegedly chokes daughter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,147
She should have choked Romeo Crennel.

Mom said lights out
lol I want to know how much money she lost.
Damn, now thats diehard
she bet the farm......literally.
Although I can understand her anger after a tough loss, she should've done something more productive...like have angry, rough sex with her husband in front of her daughter. This way, it'll only gross out her daughter and police don't get involved.

Besides, Packers better get used to disappointment. I see either Niners or Saints knocking them out of NFC championship game.
I shouldnt be laughing at this, but ......
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
they have nothing else to do in GB except football so this is what happens. stupid c**t
stupid daughter. why would you go close to her after she broke a lamp, punched her husband in the face and threw her dinner on the floor?
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
stupid daughter. why would you go close to her after she broke a lamp, punched her husband in the face and threw her dinner on the floor?

Who does her husband support, anyway?
she should of just f**ked the s**t out of her husband rather then going all casey anthony on her kid.
she wears the pants in that family

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone