There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So if the Colts, Rams, and Vikings all finish 2-14 or 3-13 ....

• Paul
  • Veteran
Colts would be back in the playoffs next year with a healthy Manning and a top 5 offensive player in the draft (or defense?). My big question is what happens to Bradford if the Rams go the Luck route (and probably a new head coach?)
Originally posted by Paul:
Colts would be back in the playoffs next year with a healthy Manning and a top 5 offensive player in the draft (or defense?). My big question is what happens to Bradford if the Rams go the Luck route (and probably a new head coach?)

I don't think the rams could afford to take another QB like that. They were the last ones to give a QB #1 pick a mega contract. They are locked into Bradford for a while.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Paul:

I don't think the rams could afford to take another QB like that. They were the last ones to give a QB #1 pick a mega contract. They are locked into Bradford for a while.

you forget, with the draft pay scale, regardless of who they choose with that pick, it will be around the same. they arent shelling out 80 million like before.