There are 125 users in the forums

So if the Colts, Rams, and Vikings all finish 2-14 or 3-13 ....

• Paul
  • Veteran
Colts would be back in the playoffs next year with a healthy Manning and a top 5 offensive player in the draft (or defense?). My big question is what happens to Bradford if the Rams go the Luck route (and probably a new head coach?)
Originally posted by Paul:
Colts would be back in the playoffs next year with a healthy Manning and a top 5 offensive player in the draft (or defense?). My big question is what happens to Bradford if the Rams go the Luck route (and probably a new head coach?)

I don't think the rams could afford to take another QB like that. They were the last ones to give a QB #1 pick a mega contract. They are locked into Bradford for a while.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Paul:

I don't think the rams could afford to take another QB like that. They were the last ones to give a QB #1 pick a mega contract. They are locked into Bradford for a while.

you forget, with the draft pay scale, regardless of who they choose with that pick, it will be around the same. they arent shelling out 80 million like before.
Share 49erswebzone