There are 192 users in the forums

So if the Colts, Rams, and Vikings all finish 2-14 or 3-13 ....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who gets the #1 pick? what's the tiebreaker ?
Colts - they have the worst SOS
Colts are not stupid enough to win the last two games. They were allowed a win, just as long they remain in last place.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Colts are not stupid enough to win the last two games. They were allowed a win, just as long they remain in last place.

I do not ever believe there's such thing as a professional athlete playing NOT TO WIN, that is just ridiculous
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

I do not ever believe there's such thing as a professional athlete playing NOT TO WIN, that is just ridiculous

true. I wouldn't say the same for an organization affecting play calling though.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
true. I wouldn't say the same for an organization affecting play calling though.

They kept running the ball, even on 3rd and 12.. When Donald Brown broke the 80 yarder the OC if u see him in the background has his arms wrapped behind his head like "oh crap" lol
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I actually hope the Rams win and dump Bradford... I hate the f**king Rams
Rams are in a really good spot this year because of all the QB talent. They have a guy in Bradford who is worth committing to long term and they can just sit back and field trade offers. They still need a new coach but I have a feeling they could really have a game changing day.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this will not end well. Luck to Rams.

what if the rams and vikes finish with the same record? That seems more probable.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM ]
im confused.. do the rams get #1 pick now? beacuse they are 1-10 in conference, however Indy has the most points scored against them so does it go by conference losses like it does according to going to the playoffs tie breaker (conference win ratio)?

The Colts done f**ked up
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
They kept running the ball, even on 3rd and 12.. When Donald Brown broke the 80 yarder the OC if u see him in the background has his arms wrapped behind his head like "oh crap" lol

If a coach ever tried to lose he would be fired on the spot.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
The Colts done f**ked up

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

If a coach ever tried to lose he would be fired on the spot.

It depends on who is giving the orders. If the owner and GM want you to lose, you lose or lose your job. You need a reality check. Suck for Luck was alive and well all season.

Do you really think all of a sudden the Colts are knocking off play off calibur teams with Dan Orlovsky at qb is not a coincidence. They where allowed to make the game close. The long run was not supposed to happen.
The Colts still own the tiebreaker rights to Luck if they are tied for worst at season end. It comes down to opponents' strength of schedule, and the Niners bulky record is a killer for the Rams; the same goes for the Vikings with the Packers in their division.

The Colts lose next week, or if both the Vikings and Rams win one game, will clinch it for Indi.

P.S. Not sure which team's payroll financed last night's officiating. That was brutal for the Texans.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Dec 23, 2011 at 8:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone