LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Trade for Sam Bradford

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Do existing zones create new user names so they can Create threads that might be stupid.

Originally posted by susweel:
pan de lun

Originally posted by Sikh408:
St. Louis will most likely end up with the 2nd overall pick. Andrew luck will be taken first overall. Do the Rams pickup Robert Griffin or other potential explosive quarterback comming out of this years draft. I have a feeling Sam Bradford might get traded based on how heavy his potential contract weighs on a new team.
Sam Bradford is an upgrade over Alex Smith!

no sam bradford is not an upgrade over alex smith...sounds good after a tough loss like niners had to cards, but no one was saying crapola like this after niners beat eagles or detroit or giants
Bradford is their franchise QB, whom they've invested millions of dollars into before the new CBA agreement. Even if they tried to trade him, they wouldn't be able to get much in return since anyone could draft a QB in the first round for over 20 mil less than what the Rams are paying, and that could easily match his production over these last two seasons. He's really not bad at all, St. Louis' offensive line has just been decimated with injuries. Look for them to build the through o-line early in the draft or via free agency.
[ Edited by YungAce on Dec 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bradford is their franchise QB, whom they've invested millions of dollars into before the new CBA agreement. Even if they tried to trade him, they wouldn't be able to get much in return since anyone could draft a QB in the first round for over 20 mil less than what the Rams are paying, and that could easily match his production over these last two seasons. He's really not bad at all, St. Louis' offensive line has just been decimated with injuries. Look for them to build the through o-line early in the draft or via free agency.

they would probably take a hell of a cap hit too
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
sam bradford = alex smith

Bradford wishes.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Bradford wishes.

yah really,
Congratulations. Your first post and its one of the worst I have seen. You do understand that Bradford's contract is obscene right?
Sam Bradford is overrated, overpayed, and injury prone.
but he has potential.
[ Edited by ItsKapTime on Dec 13, 2011 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Sikh408:
St. Louis will most likely end up with the 2nd overall pick. Andrew luck will be taken first overall. Do the Rams pickup Robert Griffin or other potential explosive quarterback comming out of this years draft. I have a feeling Sam Bradford might get traded based on how heavy his potential contract weighs on a new team.
Sam Bradford is an upgrade over Alex Smith!

Originally posted by valrod33:
Justin Blackmon will be the pick and the Rams wont be trading away Bradford and that horrbile contract of his

agree

No!! Sam Bradford is best the QB than Alex Smith! please trade for SAm Bradford our 49ers team please!!! trust me bro!! i am serious!!! I can see my eyes on sam bradford because i am a big fan of sam bradford! I think, Peyton Manning is almost same level with Sam Bradford!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

No!! Sam Bradford is best the QB than Alex Smith! please trade for SAm Bradford our 49ers team please!!! trust me bro!! i am serious!!! I can see my eyes on sam bradford because i am a big fan of sam bradford! I think, Peyton Manning is almost same level with Sam Bradford!!

TRUST ME BRO
I actually kind of like Bradford. But why would they trade him within the division to a rival?.... Yes he's injury prone. His line also sucks far worse than ours. It's difficult to get a read on how good he can or can't be. He's surrounded by garbage. It's tough to look good with that. IMO he's better than what he has shown so far with the Rams. And his rookie year at least he was pretty good. Whether he is an upgrade over an 8 year Alex Smith next year or not I don't know? He does have an interesting upside IMO. I just don't see why he would be traded within the division?
Share 49ersWebzone