There are 294 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will the Packers finish the REGULAR season undefeated?

Will the Packers finish the REGULAR season undefeated?

Well?
at this point, I think so.
Dec 11--OAK @ GB
Dec 18--GB @ KC
Dec 25--CHI @ GB
Jan 1--DET @ GB

3 home games left out of 4 remaining games. The only threat are the Lions and they've already been beaten down in their own house. The Pack will definitely go undefeated.
Probably
Originally posted by YungAce:
Dec 11--OAK @ GB
Dec 18--GB @ KC
Dec 25--CHI @ GB
Jan 1--DET @ GB

3 home games left out of 4 remaining games. The only threat are the Lions and they've already been beaten down in their own house. The Pack will definitely go undefeated.

yeah, right now, the best team they will play is Oakland. lol. Oakland has good players for sure, but I don't see them going into Lambeau and winning.

I could see the KC defense doing a great job on the Pack offense, but no way that Tyler "the Interception Machine" Palko doesn't throw like 8 picks against that D.

Chicago? See KC.

If GB is 15-0 there is no way Detroit can beat them at Lambeau. No way.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
yeah, right now, the best team they will play is Oakland. lol. Oakland has good players for sure, but I don't see them going into Lambeau and winning.

I could see the KC defense doing a great job on the Pack offense, but no way that Tyler "the Interception Machine" Palko doesn't throw like 8 picks against that D.

Chicago? See KC.

If GB is 15-0 there is no way Detroit can beat them at Lambeau. No way.

You cannot make these blanket statements.....even one such as "they beat them in Detroit.....how can they win in GB?"

Look at the Giants today........a team that lost to Philly at home, and got destroyed by the Saints. Only long time NYers knew the Giants had a shot, and they almost did.

I'm not totally sold on GB being the best team in the league....once Rodgers is contained, they are beatable.
somebody will get them
undefeated in regular season, absolutely.

getting defeated in the Divisional round if they play the cowboys......absolutely.
Where's the "Yes, then the 49ers obliterate them @ Lambeau" option?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,924
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
You cannot make these blanket statements.....even one such as "they beat them in Detroit.....how can they win in GB?"

Look at the Giants today........a team that lost to Philly at home, and got destroyed by the Saints. Only long time NYers knew the Giants had a shot, and they almost did.

I'm not totally sold on GB being the best team in the league....once Rodgers is contained, they are beatable.

ITA. They've had an extremely easy schedule. Even the few tough teams they faced, they got them at their weak moments. Chi, Atl, Det, NYG all weren't playing well going into their games vs. GB, although the Giants did step up their game today. I actually picked them to win, knowing their history, and it really could've gone either way. GB isn't close to the recent great Pats and Colts teams, imo.
I'm going to agree - Green Bay hasn't played not 1 top 5 defense. Look at this schedule:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/gb/green-bay-packers

No significant teams from the AFC. No Baltimore. No Pittsburgh. Not even the Bengals.

The only team of any significance is Atlanta but they can't even beat a Schaub-less Houston - starting their 3rd string QB.

I know I may sound like a homer, but I think the 49ers have accomplished a whole hell of a lot more week after week and took their lumps against a better team defensively. I don't know guys and gals ... I'm just not sold on the Packers. I'm just not sold yet.
i hope so. if we play them in the playoffs i want them to be undefeated.
the pack won't be beat this regular season cuz they want the perfect record and rodgers is too competitive. some players have even said as much. the thing is that they won't beat either the niners or the saints come playoff time though because their defense is garbage and brees has been the nfl's best qb and is THE most competitive since 2007 and the niners defense will be unlike anything GB has faced this year as well as our physicality. the baltimore game will prove to have done us wonders come january/february. i predict the harbowl redux in february with us coming out on top. now that's straight homerism for ya
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Where's the "Yes, then the 49ers obliterate them @ Lambeau" option?

we'd have to get through the Saints first
Yes, the Packers schedule was by far one of the easiest schedules in the NFL. It was damn near set up for a perfect 16-0 season.