There are 176 users in the forums

Head Coach Firing TRACKER

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Jcool:
mortreport Chris Mortensen

The Jets have announced OC Brian Schottenheimer has decided to part ways with the team. #Jets #NFL32

I wonder why

To jump off the sinking ship before it was too late. He'll still have options. Raiders OC maybe?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

The Jets have announced OC Brian Schottenheimer has decided to part ways with the team. #Jets #NFL32

Who didnt see that coming?

Well they resigned him for 1 more year in the middle of the season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Tony Sparano has been first in line for Jets in event of this move, per league sources. Expect an announcement by Wednesday. #Jets #NFL32
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
This would be interesting

New York already began making changes to its offensive coaching staff and now needs a new offensive coordinator. We mentioned that former Oakland Raiders coach Hue Jackson would be a great candidate, especially since he has experience with Jets head coach Rex Ryan. The pair worked together while with the Baltimore Ravens

To jump off the sinking ship before it was too late. He'll still have options. Raiders OC maybe?

I was thinking Falcons OC
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Jets plan to hire Tony Sparano as offensive coordinator with Brian Schottenheimer leaving. Schottenheimer exploring other options
  • Paul
  • Veteran
could see Brian going to TB if Marty was somehow hired there. We should hear more throughout this week about the Rams job
I would like us to get Brian, have him support Harbaugh and Kaep
Originally posted by danimal:

Won't happen. They run different offenses.
The Colts have hired Ryan Grigson, Eagles Director of Personnel as their GM.

Falcons would "love" to land Spagnuolo for coordinator job

Rams interview Rob Chudzinski for HC position

Rumor of Haley coming in as WR/QB coach for the Jets
Originally posted by danimal:
Could anyone tell me why Brian S. has such a high credibility? The last relatively good performance, acc to passing/QB-developing, was with the Chargers, iirc.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Rams interview Rob Chudzinski for HC position
Don't get that. If he want to play his strong-arm-needy system, Bradford won't be the best option at QB, imo.
Rumor of Haley coming in as WR/QB coach for the Jets
What a demotion for that moron. Like it . From HC all the way down to an offensive coach. Hate him so much. He was the weak point in the Chiefs' coacing staff all the time.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Quote:

Who didnt see that coming?

Well they resigned him for 1 more year in the middle of the season

I wouldn't be too excited about Sanchez as my QB and my best WR being a Diva and not playing up to his huge contract.
From a dolphin fan on another message board

Word coming out in Miami that Fisher has picked the Dolphins. Nothing official yet but supposedly the workers in the organization have been told to prepare for a press conference.

Word coming out in Miami that Fisher has picked the Dolphins. Nothing official yet but supposedly the workers in the organization have been told to prepare for a press conference.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Citing sources close to Jeff Fisher, NFL.com's Mike Lombardi reports that Fisher is likely to become the Dolphins' next head coach.

"It appears he will choose the Dolphins (over the Rams)," reports Lombardi, and the decision is tentatively expected to happen on Wednesday. Fisher "feels more comfortable" with the structure of the Dolphins' organization, and he apparently believes the Rams may end up leaving St. Louis for Los Angeles.
Share 49ersWebzone