There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

dam seacocks

Originally posted by QBguru:
I'm pissed harbaugh didn't draft his own Guy from Stanford, Baldwin. The Guy has 650 yards receiving. That's more than crabtree

Baldwin is a punk b***h
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'm glad Seattle won. I hope they win the rest of the games except for the game against us. Worse draft pick and makes it unlikely they get Matt Barkley.

This. 8-8 every year keeps you just mediocre enough to never get an impact player, esp QB.
As already mentioned here - we win and we clinch. Frankly, I want to see AZ, Rams, Seahawks win the rest of their games except against us. It pushes them further down in draft selections - the further down the better.
Baldwin was in Harbaughs dog house. Forgot where I read it but Baldin and Harbuagh didn't get along last year at all.
The Seahawks are going to give us a little trouble next year. We're not clinching the division a week after Thanksgiving lol
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Baldwin was in Harbaughs dog house. Forgot where I read it but Baldin and Harbuagh didn't get along last year at all.

That's too bad. He is a good talent. I remember he scored on us with a slant I believe. Was he a 7th rounder?
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'd love to see the Seahawks and Cardinals win a few more games. Take them out of the top 10 and squarely in the land of mediocrity.

this.