LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

dam seacocks

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's a legit deep threat. If any of us were in his situation we would prob be as pissed. We don't have a deep threat and ginn is only reliable as a returner..desean was there before it was dubbed the dream team he was a dominant wr, when they signed all these big names this off season they paid em big bucks and left him out, and he proved to that team that he deserved the money. I would not mind him at all, he's ginn 4.0 ..I ono my opinion I guess...I still think KW is similar to desean we jus needa give him more plays
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
you can't be serious man. Not bagging on you but that guy is the biggest, whiniest b***h I have ever witnessed on a football field/off a football field. OH WA WA you are making 500K! Boo hoo, Desean! Be sure to not try on the field and ignore your teammates all game!

Also continue to drop passes, fumble, and duck under contact before you try and catch the ball

I can't believe we passed on Jackson....

he still would have been better than Kentwan or Chilo.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It doesn't matter if the seahawks win, because the best they can do is 9-7. We win on Sunday, the division is ours. We should actually be rooting them to win more so that their draft positioning sucks.

Yeah, we still have to play them at home tho, so I want them to lose.

im pretty sure that he means aside from us, seeing our divisional opponents winning games against teams that aren't us from here on out is a good thing.

Yeah I understand, I'm just saying I like the teams we're playing to have a losing habit.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
you can't be serious man. Not bagging on you but that guy is the biggest, whiniest b***h I have ever witnessed on a football field/off a football field. OH WA WA you are making 500K! Boo hoo, Desean! Be sure to not try on the field and ignore your teammates all game!

Also continue to drop passes, fumble, and duck under contact before you try and catch the ball

True - but could imagine that guy on our team losing for YEARS? This is like the first year the Eagles have been losing. He would be awful. But Hessian is right - in every other way than attitude, he poops on Chilo and Kentwan.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

True - but could imagine that guy on our team losing for YEARS? This is like the first year the Eagles have been losing. He would be awful. But Hessian is right - in every other way than attitude, he poops on Chilo and Kentwan.

truth is, if we had drafted him, he'd probably be a bust that no one talks about now, except to say, "was he a bigger b***h, or a bigger bust?"
f**king Seahawks seem to be on their way up. But we're still better.
Originally posted by niners94:

4 INTs won them the game, Vine is crap
I'm glad Seattle won. I hope they win the rest of the games except for the game against us. Worse draft pick and makes it unlikely they get Matt Barkley.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'd love to see the Seahawks and Cardinals win a few more games. Take them out of the top 10 and squarely in the land of mediocrity.
[ Edited by okdkid on Dec 1, 2011 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by niners94:

seahawks when theyre either bad or good are tough to beat at home, the eagles even though theyre horrendous helped them a lot this game and it didnt help they had to fly cross country on a short wk

hawks are a QB away too.
I'm pissed harbaugh didn't draft his own Guy from Stanford, Baldwin. The Guy has 650 yards receiving. That's more than crabtree
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
hawks are a QB away too.

from what?
I hope that Pete Carroll stays on as the coach for a while so harbaugh can whoop on him for years to come. It makes our rivalry with the seacocks that much better.
Win all they want, the Eagles losing is still fun to watch and now our game against St Louis has even more meaning so our guys will come out swinging (not literally Dashon).
Share 49ersWebzone