There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rolando McClain Arrested

Originally posted by Jamespowers:
how is this clown not suspended yet??

it'll come down in the next week. He's gonna do some jail time for this but it probably won't be till the offseason.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
how is this clown not suspended yet??

it'll come down in the next week. He's gonna do some jail time for this but it probably won't be till the offseason.

very true. Shocked Goddell has not laid the hammer yet.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
49ers receivers fined for wearing white socks.

Rolando McClain holds gun to someone's head... Nothing happens?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by fister30:
McClain made a simple mistake. This is a non issue if this happened in oakland, this would actually be rather tame by oakland's standards.

Putting a gun to someone head and making them fear for their life, and only removing the gun after that person begged is not what I would categorize as a "Simple mistake".

It's a big friggen deal and hopefully the NFL will see it that was as well since redneck law obviously doesn't value human life.
Depends on how you grew up. Dog fighting "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive guns and pointing them at people.

lol i thought the same thing. Pointing a gun at another mans head has been f**ked up and not "normal" anywhere you go since guns were invented. Before that it was pointing a knife at someones. Before that it was pointing their arrow at someone. Before that it was spears. Before that it was spears. Before that it was fists and legs. Before that it was teeth.

Either way its never "normal" to do this, especially in 2011.

Depends on how you grew up. Rape and Murder is "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive raping and murdering people.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Dec 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Depends on how you grew up. Rape and Murder is "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive raping and murdering people.
No matter where you grew up in the U.S. I'm pretty sure one knows it's not usual to point a gun at someone's head. Murder an rape maybe a common occurrence, but it does not excuse a lack of common sense. He is a 20 something year old professional. He should know not to be a jack a$$. It's a matter of maturity not normality.
nvm
[ Edited by HessianDud on Dec 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by fister30:
McClain made a simple mistake. This is a non issue if this happened in oakland, this would actually be rather tame by oakland's standards.

Putting a gun to someone head and making them fear for their life, and only removing the gun after that person begged is not what I would categorize as a "Simple mistake".

It's a big friggen deal and hopefully the NFL will see it that was as well since redneck law obviously doesn't value human life.
Depends on how you grew up. Dog fighting "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive guns and pointing them at people.

lol i thought the same thing. Pointing a gun at another mans head has been f**ked up and not "normal" anywhere you go since guns were invented. Before that it was pointing a knife at someones. Before that it was pointing their arrow at someone. Before that it was spears. Before that it was spears. Before that it was fists and legs. Before that it was teeth.

Either way its never "normal" to do this, especially in 2011.

I had no idea this grew into this. I was joking guys. The joke was the history of violence associated at oakland home games.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
No matter where you grew up in the U.S. I'm pretty sure one knows it's not usual to point a gun at someone's head. Murder an rape maybe a common occurrence, but it does not excuse a lack of common sense. He is a 20 something year old professional. He should know not to be a jack a$$. It's a matter of maturity not normality.

yeah I was mocking how fister was trying to justify Rolando's actions.
karma ! raiders smoked by Miami

That and raiders are way over-rated.
The raiders are trash on and off the field.
Still not suspended, lol !
What the f**k happened to this guy??

No suspension given? No trial? WTF?
Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was found guilty of four criminal charges in Decatur, Ala., on Thursday, including assault in the third degree, reckless endangerment, menacing in the state of Alabama and wrongful discharge of a firearm, according to the court clerk.

McClain must serve 45 days in prison for each charge, totaling 180 consecutive days. McClain must also pay a fine of $500 in addition to court costs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8292a667/article/rolando-mcclain-sentenced-to-180-days-in-jail?module=HP11_headline_stack

What a f**king joke.
f**k the raiders
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
180 days

Gonna get raped

Will also miss some games