There are 273 users in the forums

Jaguars sold, will remain in Jacksonville

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jags moving to LA headlines in 3..2...1...
  • Sulla
  • Veteran
IF they move to LA down the road, would they shift the division structure i.e. move the Jags to the AFC West and bump the Chiefs to the AFC South? Sounds logical, but I believe the Falcons and Saints were in our division for years, no? I could be wrong.
They need to move that team ASAP.
LA is not a place for a sports team. place is garbage.
C'mon down, LA Cougars!
I feel bad for my fellow Desi, just scrap the team along with the Pathers (low attendance). Remember guys more is not always better, an 18 game schedule does not mean better football, so more teams does not always mean better games. Man I miss the 90s
Originally posted by Sulla:
IF they move to LA down the road, would they shift the division structure i.e. move the Jags to the AFC West and bump the Chiefs to the AFC South? Sounds logical, but I believe the Falcons and Saints were in our division for years, no? I could be wrong.
NFC West <------ Los Angeles Jaguars

Arizona Cardinals -----> AFC South

(Despite their decades-llong history, the Cardinals (in Chicago, St. Louis, Phoenix/Arizona) have had hardly any playoff success nor titles and until recently have always had illogical divisional placing in that for years they were in the NFC East with the "big boys"....moving them from the NFCW to AFCS make somewhat a little less sense, but Arizona is still technically a SOUTHwest region....Houston is close enough to become a rival I guess for them)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 1, 2011 at 5:48 AM ]
Originally posted by stunder49:

this. just ask Matt Kemp
Raiders and rams back to los angeles.

Originally posted by stunder49:

don't say that to area49.
Islamabad Jaguars? Has a ring about it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:

Ron Jeremy + Borat + Saddam
Share 49ersWebzone