There are 147 users in the forums

Texans to decide between Garcia, Delhomme.

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20111128_texans_to_decide_between_garcia_delhomme

I hope they pick Garcia.
Lol
we have a couple of guys you apparently know how to play QB better then Alex Smith, maybe they should go try out
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
COME BACK JEFF!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'd sign Garcia and try to steal his wife.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I hope Garcia is able to sign... he could start within a week or 2 and get them to the playoffs
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I'd love to see Garcia get another shot. One of my all-time favorite players to watch.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20111128_texans_to_decide_between_garcia_delhomme

I hope they pick Garcia.

Same. In my opinion, it's a no brainer. I mean come on, Garcia came in on an Eagles team that had talent and won a bunch of games. He then led the Bucs to the playoffs. Garcia can just play, and never had the tail off the Delhomme had. Jake just imploded. His injuries caught up and he just can't play like he used to.

Bring in Garcia, get him accustomed to the offense, and then see what he can do if Yates starts making too many mistakes. Jeff has playoff experience -- more recent at that -- than Jake Delhomme.
Jeff Garcia FTW!
Lol

So f**ked

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Lol

So f**ked

this, beyond f**ked.
Originally posted by vaden:
I'd love to see Garcia get another shot. One of my all-time favorite players to watch.

It would be great to see him again. I think he is their best shot at the playoffs. If they stick with Yates I can see the Titians passing them up for the division lead and possibly knocking them out ot the postseason.
Originally posted by vaden:

AMEN
I guess the AFC South belongs to the Titans now.
I hope Jeff can make a career ending great comeback. Loved Garcia!
Share 49ersWebzone