There are 158 users in the forums

This week gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Please block this kick, I can't take anymore TEBOW

Originally posted by Muggins879:
Hallelujah!

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why the f**k do the chiefs have a prime time game AGAIN?!
Todd Haley has a deal with the Devil
Didn't they win their division last year? We are gonna get hella primetime games!
Originally posted by toeknee:
Didn't they win their division last year? We are gonna get hella primetime games!

Probably not. NFL hates us.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Palko..
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I think we'll get 4. Two monday nighters, one thursday (they love sticking us on this time slot, and one oh so rare sunday night game.
Tyler Palko = JT O'Sullivan minus the good passes.
worst officiating of the season, and both Michaels and Colinsworth are either too stupid to see it or too cowardly to call it.
they were chanting fire Andy at the patriots/eagles game.

i think he will get one more season
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I think we'll get 4. Two monday nighters, one thursday (they love sticking us on this time slot, and one oh so rare sunday night game.

i hope we never get a thursday night game unless were at home or at least have short flights to seattle, arizona, san diego, denver or a bus ride to oakland. having a west coast team fly all the way east on a short wk is 1 of the biggest disadvantages the nfl can cause a west coast team.

im eager to see who doesnt get the frachise tag between bowe and carr on the chiefs, either 1 can be a nice help next yr
Originally posted by HessianDud:
worst officiating of the season, and both Michaels and Colinsworth are either too stupid to see it or too cowardly to call it.

This. The referees sure are liberal with the laundry tonight...I don't care much for Ed Hochuli and his band of flag throwing misfits. I am really starting to dislike Collinsworth as a commentator as well. Something about him is just starting to get under my skin.

Also, does KC's defense always play this well or is it just because they are on the national stage?
Originally posted by horsecore:

This. The referees sure are liberal with the laundry tonight...I don't care much for Ed Hochuli and his band of flag throwing misfits. I am really starting to dislike Collinsworth as a commentator as well. Something about him is just starting to get under my skin.

Also, does KC's defense always play this well or is it just because they are on the national stage?

both guys have spent the entire game slurping Roethlisberger and ignoring obvious blown calls and over-officiating. Add in Tyler Palko and you have one of the worst games of the season, no matter how valiant and impressive the KC defense has been (and its been spectacular, all things considered).
pitt is gonna be hell to stop with their fast wrs wallace, brown and sanders
Company men. Mora jr might really suck as a commentator but at least he calls out the refs, like earlier in the hawks/skins game he let them have it, Pitts was biting his tongue trying to get mora to shut up.
Share 49ersWebzone