LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

This week gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wait so if the Seahawks lose on Thurs we win the division or do we still need to win on Sunday?

If they lose they have 8 losses. Is there any way ARI could beat us in a tiebreaker?
WOW.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
OMG, I am gonna barf
Originally posted by Tman:
lol @ the chargers

norv is toast

Takeo
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Wait so if the Seahawks lose on Thurs we win the division or do we still need to win on Sunday?

If they lose they have 8 losses. Is there any way ARI could beat us in a tiebreaker?

I think they would. So we probably just need to win.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Norv is dead man coaching.
Originally posted by niners94:
lol @ the chargers

norv is toast

Takeo

maybe if he stays with them another year he will make playoffs

Theoretically but Arizona ain't winning 6 to close out the season. Arizona plays Dallas next week. Then us and two weeks after that Cincy.
Originally posted by niners94:
lol @ the chargers

norv is toast

Takeo

That guy has to feel snake bitten. He sticks with us for three years and we can't get our act together. Goes to another team that has made the playoffs more than not in the last 8 years and they tank this year.
Originally posted by susweel:
He's still going to have a job somewhere, Zona, St. Louis, ect. ect., some sucker will hire him as OC just to lose him for a HC job.

Originally posted by susweel:

this
Why the f**k do the chiefs have a prime time game AGAIN?!
Every team in the AFC West, even the first place 7-4 Raiders, has been outscored this season. The Raiders have the best total point differential in the division this season at -19...

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Does anybody else find it deliciously ironic that Asomugha left Oakland so he could go to the playoffs and Oakland barring an epic collapse is looking play-off bound while the Eagles are 4-7 and pretty much out of it?

bump
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Theoretically but Arizona ain't winning 6 to close out the season. Arizona plays Dallas next week. Then us and two weeks after that Cincy.

And as much as it pains me to admit it, Dallas is playing decent football right now. If Skelton has another dynamite game like he had today, it will be a blowout.

The only reason the Tards won today was because they were playing the Lambs. s**t, the only reason the Lambs lost is because they're the Lambs! LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone