There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official LETS GO LIONS and Cowboys Suck Thanksgiving Day Thread

• cools
  • Veteran
I want the Pack to have home field advantage, If its nasty weather, our run game and D' win that game
[ Edited by cools on Nov 24, 2011 at 4:39 PM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
They should've won. Dallas was clearly outplayed, but as I predicted, Mike No-win found a way to blow it.

*fixed
So many missed sacks on Miami's part....
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Weak ass Miami couldn't score a td....man I wanted the punk ass cowboys to lose
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Rodgers is really arrogant.

32 TD 4 INT...and it's week 12. Oh and you're team is 10-0 and on their way to possibly being repeat champs.

Wouldn't you be a little cocky?

screen , screen, run , screen, dumpoff, checkdown, playaction bomb, Lob bomb to get a pass interference call.......Packer defense responds....up 14 , why not start letting out the shotgun 4 wide?..up three t.ds....win..
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cools:
I want the Pack to have home field advantage, If its nasty weather, our run game and D' win that game

I think they've played in enough bad weather games to still have an advantage there. Imagine how many practices they get in bad weather let alone games. They stuff the box and gore slips on all his cuts, man that would be ugly. In bad weather games including the playoffs rodgers threw 11 tds vs 3 ints last year. I don't want to think about how alex will fare throwing in those games.