Lets Go LIONSSSSSS
Stafford just tear that pansy ass defense apart and Delmas and Suh, BRING THE PAIN
I want that #1 seed damnit...I f**king want it...
There are 561 users in the forums
Official LETS GO LIONS and Cowboys Suck Thanksgiving Day Thread
Shop 49ers game tickets
Nov 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM
- GameOver
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,170
Nov 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I hope packers lose but I need fantasy points from 3 of them
Nov 23, 2011 at 7:37 PM
- SoTx9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,201
I'm in, f**k the packers. Hope for a lions victory
Nov 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by GameOver:
Lets Go LIONSSSSSS
Stafford just tear that pansy ass defense apart and Delmas and Suh, BRING THE PAIN
I want that #1 seed damnit...I f**king want it...
If the Lions win this game all hell will break loose for the 49ers game, we must have that #1 seed!
Nov 24, 2011 at 12:31 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
OK. Just this once.
Nov 24, 2011 at 7:22 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
LETS GO LIONS!!!!!
Nov 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,981
I don't care what happens. Just put a helmet on Arod.
I remember this guy was concussion city with a couple of sacks to the body.
Although , McCarthy's offensive playbook is pretty much alot of screens, pa bombs and checkdowns.
I remember this guy was concussion city with a couple of sacks to the body.
Although , McCarthy's offensive playbook is pretty much alot of screens, pa bombs and checkdowns.
Nov 24, 2011 at 8:41 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,650
props to that soldier w/ the '96 Jerry Rice jersey on FOX pregame
Nov 24, 2011 at 8:46 AM
- NinersEverywhere
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,762
for 3 hours... in Schwartz I trust 

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:57 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,981
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
props to that soldier w/ the '96 Jerry Rice jersey on FOX pregame
The movement has begun
Nov 24, 2011 at 9:21 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,650
caliendo hates us again...jimmy, strahan and bradshaw pick the Niners
Nov 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Did this chick just take a 5 second pause during the National Anthem?
Nov 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,650
WOW...EPIC NATIONAL ANTHEM FAIL
Nov 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Did she forget the anthem or did the TV cut out?