LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

How much longer will Norv Turner last in SD?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Good, not outstanding.

And regarding the HC bit, bearing in mind the talent he has had in SD and what he has achieved, "pretty weak" smacks of English understatement.

the roster isn't all that great. good, but nothing special.

but yeah, norv needs to stick to being an OC.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
oops
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 24, 2011 at 12:13 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
A.J. Smith should be fired just for ever hiring Norv. One of the worst hires ever, and the fact that he's lasted this long is inexplicable.
Originally posted by vaden:
A.J. Smith should be fired just for ever hiring Norv. One of the worst hires ever, and the fact that he's lasted this long is inexplicable.

+ it helped to ruin the 49ers' 2007 season
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

+ it helped to ruin the 49ers' 2007 season

not just that, it helped retard Alex Smith's development
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
How many games are left in the season? That many.
This has to be it even if the Chargers win the AFC West. He has been a failure as a HC.
He is done, in the nfl after this run.

The only way he stays is if the chargers win out, and win two playoff games.
  • Sman

yup, Great OC but, s**t HC. I'm expecting him to go back to dullass as their new OC.
[ Edited by Sman on Nov 27, 2011 at 1:35 AM ]
He is not done in the NFL. trust me he'll end up a OC somewhere. lets just hope its not in the NFC.

Originally posted by jreff22:
I give it 50/50

if he has 1 more s**tty year he will be out

He will probably get one more year. Look at Norv history great OC avg coach get you to the playoffs but will never be able to win the SB
Why should he be done in the NFL? He is too good at OC to be done in this league.
Originally posted by PSYKO5:
He is not done in the NFL. trust me he'll end up a OC somewhere. lets just hope its not in the NFC.

this
Wow

Hard to believe he is still coach after this week. Especially since it is a winnable division
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Wow

Hard to believe he is still coach after this week. Especially since it is a winnable division

No kidding. The talent on that team is so good too.
Share 49ersWebzone