LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 431 users in the forums

Does anyone else want the Fins to go 0-16?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just don't want him in the nfc
Originally posted by gold49digger:
f**k all you guys i want him in a niner jersey!

Hell yeah, this
can a player not apply for the draft and just become an UDFA?
I don't care where he goes as long as its not nfc west
Originally posted by Sinsation:
can a player not apply for the draft and just become an UDFA?

supplemental draft?????
I want Luck to go to Indy
Yeah, anyone who was on the 2008 Lions 0-16 team. Then they won't be alone as the only winless non-expansion franchise in history.
hell no, Stephen Ross does not deserve Andrew Luck
Originally posted by valrod33:
I want the Dolphins to get Luck.

ditto

the dolphins deserve to have a good qb by now
  • lyer
  • Veteran
not sure, tbh.

dolphins prolly deserve it more. well no they do... they havent had a real qb since marino.

• mike
  • Veteran
I'd rather see him head to miami than indy. They already have manning how can you let a franchise qb like that sit on the shelf for a few years? If anything they should build for a contender once manning gets back so that they don't have such a one-man-team.

But as long as he's in the AFC I'm happy. I just think every franchise should have to go through its franchise-QB droughts and indy should too once manning retires.
1-15 for both the colts and dolphins.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
I really want the fins to go 0-16 so the undefeated '72 team can stop doing their stupid popping of the champagne when a team loses their 1st game. And then I want Luck to go somewhere else.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was going to say no, but you just swayed me remembering those tards popping champagne every year. So yes I do now. Plus I would rather Luck play in Miami than Indy.

why would the 72 team stop doing that if the 2011 team went 0-16?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
I really want the fins to go 0-16 so the undefeated '72 team can stop doing their stupid popping of the champagne when a team loses their 1st game. And then I want Luck to go somewhere else.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was going to say no, but you just swayed me remembering those tards popping champagne every year. So yes I do now. Plus I would rather Luck play in Miami than Indy.

why would the 72 team stop doing that if the 2011 team went 0-16?

they wouldnt. They just annoy the s**t out of me. Purely to make me giggle at them. Actually only a couple annoy me, the ones who speak out every year.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I want the Colts to get Luck and trade us Manning for Brian Jennings.
Share 49ersWebzone