LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 158 users in the forums

Does anyone else want the Fins to go 0-16?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I really want the fins to go 0-16 so the undefeated '72 team can stop doing their stupid popping of the champagne when a team loses their 1st game. And then I want Luck to go somewhere else.
I want them to draft Luck

and I doubt the '72 team will stop poppin' champagne until someone goes undefeated all the way through the super bowl
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes I do
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'd rather Indy get Luck. So no.
It would provide a nice symmetry. And I think they stand a good chance whether we want it or not.
I was going to say no, but you just swayed me remembering those tards popping champagne every year. So yes I do now. Plus I would rather Luck play in Miami than Indy.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't want Indy to get Luck. I'd personally prefer that Denver gets Luck. So hopefully Denver loses out and the other s**tty teams lose a few. Oh Damn I just realized Miami has that tiebreaker on Denver too. lol
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I'd pop champagne too! But no I don't want the Dolphins to lose all their games, the Colts on the other hand....
I'd like them to go 1-15 and the Colts get Luck w/0-16.
Yes, to keep Luck away from the Colts.

I want the Dolphins to get Luck.
Indy is the worst team of the NFL.
Miami almost beat someone this past sunday...
Im sure they could get a W before the end of the year.

-DW
Indy does not deserve another franchise QB, let them draft someone else. Hope the fins get the first pick in the draft.
f**k all you guys i want him in a niner jersey!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
it's possible the Cardinals could get the pick..they are tied for the 2nd worst record in the league with the Rams, Colts and Dolphins worst of course.
Share 49ersWebzone