There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Week 7 Thread

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Matt Ryan is not good.

yea man its kinda crazy, the guy does not look good at all after blowin up his first few years
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Holy s**t!! T. Gonzalez 2nd alltime in catches!!
Wowww, great catch by White
Okay Tony Gonzalez, time to retire....NO ONE catches the GOAT
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 23, 2011 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Holy s**t!! T. Gonzalez 2nd alltime in catches!!

Amazing..only 500 behind Jerry...hahaha

The guy has played how long? And he is only 2/3rds the way to Jerry. At this rate he will have to play 7 more years to catch Jerry.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Tebow is torching Miami with his 24 yards passing

championship!
teboww is bad
lol @ newton diving for the endzone from 5 yards out
Von Miller with another sack. Now ahead of Aldon Smith
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
teboww is bad

Yea, he hasn't even shown anything to indicate he even has the potential to be a good starter eventually.
Originally posted by Tman:
yea man its kinda crazy, the guy does not look good at all after blowin up his first few years

his first year was no better or worse than alex's 2nd year. we had gore to do the heavy lifting and they had turner, the fact that they made the playoffs is what gave Ryan the "elite" status he currently enjoys.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Von Miller with another sack. Now ahead of Aldon Smith
No worries he started 3 more games. (although technically aldon didn't start any but I consider the last 3 basically starts based on amount of snaps). Aldon will only continue to improve and get utilized in more situations.
Originally posted by mike:
No worries he started 3 more games. (although technically aldon didn't start any but I consider the last 3 basically starts based on amount of snaps). Aldon will only continue to improve and get utilized in more situations.

They had their bye week last week though. You have to take that into account.

I still think Aldon is having a better year so far.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Matt Ryan is not good.

This is what I was saying in that other thread this week, and i got blown up for saying matt ryan sucks.

BTW I'm glad I picked the Falcons over the lions (so far) this week in the pick em. I knew the lions are who i thought they were.
i have a feeling im gonna get raped in my pick 'em today