There are 238 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Week 7 Thread

lol @ singing the American national anthem in London
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lol @ singing the American national anthem in London

i didnt understand 1 word that was sang during London's National Anthem
The whole crowd sings God Save the Queen
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lol @ singing the American national anthem in London

i didnt understand 1 word that was sang during London's National Anthem

"Bangers and mash, bangers and mash, bullocks bloody bullocks, mooooonnnnnaaaaarrrrccccchhhhhyyyyyy!!!!"
The London game is just another stupid thing Goddell has done to the game.

Seriously, if they really want to make it mean something have the Packers play the Patriots.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The London game is just another stupid thing Goddell has done to the game.

Seriously, if they really want to make it mean something have the Packers play the Patriots.

football doesn't belong in England
LOL CAM NEWTON! That was a pretty sick run. Good luck trying to tackle him
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The London game is just another stupid thing Goddell has done to the game.

Seriously, if they really want to make it mean something have the Packers play the Patriots.

I'm not sure you understand NFL scheduling...

Jets Chargers probably would have been better, but the Bucs were good last year and Chicago was in the NFCCG...looking ahead in the offseason this was one of the better week 7 matchups
[ Edited by MaliCali on Oct 23, 2011 at 10:11 AM ]
  • lyer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 136
matt ryan sure is bad this year.
Stafford, throw a fade to Megatron in the endzone! I need to win this week!
Matt Ryan
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Stafford, throw a fade to Megatron in the endzone! I need to win this week!

Imokwiththis
  • lyer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 136
lol stafford is being brought back down to earth as well.
Originally posted by saniner:
LOL CAM NEWTON! That was a pretty sick run. Good luck trying to tackle him

Crazy run
Poor guy on the sideline just got ROCKED