There are 860 users in the forums
Official Week 7 Thread
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM
- MaliCali
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,400
Officially I am sad week thread*
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
WOW Lions mixing it up with the Falcons pregame
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM
- stunder49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,215
chiefs over raiders
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Hopefully Schwartz gets burnt again.
Yup, gonna watch this game closely
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:42 AM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Hopefully Schwartz gets burnt again.
Yup, gonna watch this game closely
Before we played the Lions, I wanted them to do well except when they played us. Now? f**k them I hope they get raped.
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:43 AM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
Ponder starting for Vikings
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:44 AM
- MaliCali
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,400
I'd like to see them continue doing well, looks good on our record
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:45 AM
- MaliCali
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,400
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Ponder starting for Vikings
Brett Favre retired
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:46 AM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Before we played the Lions, I wanted them to do well except when they played us. Now? f**k them I hope they get raped.
This x infinity
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:47 AM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Let's go Browns, Steelers, and Cowboys.
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Who saw Frank's Picks?
That Harbaugh-Shwartz segment had me rolling!
That Harbaugh-Shwartz segment had me rolling!
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:54 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Originally posted by monsterzero789:Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Before we played the Lions, I wanted them to do well except when they played us. Now? f**k them I hope they get raped.
This x infinity
Same here but after the media started over hyping them and then the Shorts debacle and now them fighting with the Falcons in the tunnel............
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:57 AM
- MaliCali
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,400
Sam Rosen confirmed for IRL Penguin
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:58 AM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Let's go Browns, Steelers, and Cowboys.
this
