There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL MVP: winner so far is...?

NFL MVP: winner so far is...?

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Aaron Rodgers may go down as the BEST QB of all time.... did i just say that?

Rodgers > Favre
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Carson Palmer

Until he starts playing for the raiders and the combination of rust and lack of practice time with the team makes him look like the 2nd coming of JaCarcas Russell.

should be the1st player in the history of the nfl to be mvp without playing a single game. this dude proved just how VALUABLE he is by watching how bad his team is without him. pats were 11-5 when brady went down with cassel under center, colts might win 2 games without peyton
Frank Gore? C'mon man. H mers
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rodgers in a unanimous vote

/thread
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Rodgers, playing real smart football, 2,000 yards passing 17 TD's and only has one more INT to Smith!!!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

should be the1st player in the history of the nfl to be mvp without playing a single game. this dude proved just how VALUABLE he is by watching how bad his team is without him. pats were 11-5 when brady went down with cassel under center, colts might win 2 games without peyton

Lol there's really some truth to this. But among active players, I'd go with megatron. He's playing as well or better than anybody right now.
Brady

and I hate Brady
All I know is Alex Smith will be the Super Bowl MVP.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Brady

and I hate Brady

Yeah. Hate to say it
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

That's pretty much it.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
LOL at the pic above.

I'd go with Rogers thus far and its not even close.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

pretty much this. they are SB contenders with Manning, now they are contending for the #1 pick. i mean, yeah its a TEAM game, but there is no doubt that for the Colts, one man makes a huge difference. Manning is their most valuable asset.