LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 323 users in the forums

Jeff Garcia "I'm one of the top 40 QBs in the NFL"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by valrod33:
He could eat a bag of dicks for all i care, i dont even really acknowledge him as playing for the Niners

rofl Jeff steal your bike or something?
OR did he bone his ex girlfriend?
I never really liked Garcia

Nope me either.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Nope me either.

I couldn't stand the guy.
well at least he kept his sense of humor. Wait did he ever have one?

I never liked him. Was my standards too high after Montana and Young? Perhaps a little, but still he was pretty average who was made to look better at times. I have never seen anyone over react to phantom pressure before or after quite like Garcia. He would sixth sense a ghost, scramble in circles and throw that pigskin into the dirt.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Jeff Garcia, only QB in Franchise history to throw to back-to-back 30 TD seasons.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Jeff Garcia, only QB in Franchise history to throw to back-to-back 30 TD seasons.

he also threw for 4000 yards in 2000. I believe no other 49er Qb did that either
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

he also threw for 4000 yards in 2000. I believe no other 49er Qb did that either

Alex Smith is the only 49er QB to take every snap in an entire season
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Alex Smith is the only 49er QB to take every snap in an entire season
back in 2006 , yeah he showed promise under Norv that season
Man you guys are nuts to say you didn't like Garcia. Like the above poster said: he had back to back 30 td yrs & back to back 3,000 yrds yrs. He also went to the probowl 4 times (with Eagles & Bucs). Is a fearless competitor & has the biggest heart I've seen in a qb since Favre.

Yes, if he comes back he would either make a great back-up or a better starting qb for teams with crappy qbs (Raiders, Broncos, Dolphins).
Jeff "jump up and throw it at the ground" Garcia

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I actually agree with Garcia, hes better than most back ups in the NFL and a few starters too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yea...in Canadian League.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Garcia... he may not be the 40th best NFL QB but he is still a lucky fkr.

that p***y has given him too much confidence
Originally posted by Vasco49er:

Nope me either.

Ditto, little fruity hop step and throw. It was a disgrace but he was the best we had for a couple years.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Nope me either.

Ditto, little fruity hop step and throw. It was a disgrace but he was the best we had for a couple years.

I understand the points, he did come behind Steve Young, but he was a pro bowl QB for 3 straight years.
As well as Smith has played this year, I would still take 2001-2002 Garcia over him.
Share 49ersWebzone