There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

R.I.P. Al Davis

He took a lot of s**t from people in the couple of years, and much of the criticism was much deserved, but his 40 years of greatness trumps whatever wrongs he did.

RIP Mr. Davis
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
Hate the Raiders. Why wouldnt I? I'm a Niner fan. Will still give respect where respect is due though. He did greater things for the game of football then any mod could do for any web site. He
deserves best wishes on his next journey, rivalry's aside.

So you're saying that an NFL owner has more influence on the NFL than a mod on a fan forum? No way none of us would ever believe that.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Hate the Raiders. Why wouldnt I? I'm a Niner fan. Will still give respect where respect is due though. He did greater things for the game of football then any mod could do for any web site. He deserves best wishes on his next journey, rivalry's aside.

Well that's different.

Enough to get a warning? I want some street cred.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Hate the Raiders. Why wouldnt I? I'm a Niner fan. Will still give respect where respect is due though. He did greater things for the game of football then any mod could do for any web site. He deserves best wishes on his next journey, rivalry's aside.

Well that's different.

Enough to get a warning? I want some street cred.

lol, nothing remotely warnable about that, its just a strange statement.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Bigger,Faster,Stronger sounds like the NFL took a little something from Al Davis! How can you not love an owner that actually loves his team regardless on how he manage it! I will miss his presence and his character every Sunday Al Davis R.I.P
Gonna miss ya you crazy man. Oakland is probably gonna get good.
Happy trails, Mr. Davis.
We've been fostering this dog, and yesterday we adopted him on the strength of this performance.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
We've been fostering this dog, and yesterday we adopted him on the strength of this performance.

lol! awesome
He's part of the NFL and had his part...as a human being its sad to see him go...all business aside
This has NOTHING to do with niner talk move this S#IT to NFL talk
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

It's always been in NFL talk.
Originally posted by redrathman:

It's always been in NFL talk.

no kidding. whatever dude is snorting, smoking and or shooting up; its time to put it down. and walk into rehab center for some well needed assistance
  • titan
  • Veteran

^Trying to be a cool tough guy and ended up failing all the way around!LMAO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Played this for my dog and he is barking his frikkin head off now.