There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NFL Betting Thread

Need one for this side too!!

Giants favored by only one point in Arizona??? am i missing something here? do i bet the rent???
Yea that's interesting...I just always have a hard time betting on a road team...
Arizona should have beaten redskins in Washington. I would rather put money on the patriots over 56
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Arizona should have beaten redskins in Washington. I would rather put money on the patriots over 56

This

Pats/Raiders should put up some points.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

yeah but they followed that up with losing to seattle................ SEATTLE

LOL.

seems like the spread was that low because tuck and osi are probable/questionable.... but i read they're traveling and "may" play.
whew.
Week 6:
Colts +7 against the Bengals...I think thats a safe bet for my parlay card
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
Week 6:
Colts +7 against the Bengals...I think thats a safe bet for my parlay card

Cincy is going to cover
phi will finally win bank on it
parlay cards are very dangerous
i will bet someone a name change that the 9ers will beat the Lions
Originally posted by elguapo:
phi will finally win bank on it

i took them -3
does anyone in here mess with bodog???? thinking of joining but i've had bad experiences in the past with online sites

does it take a long time to pull your money out if you need it?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
does anyone in here mess with bodog???? thinking of joining but i've had bad experiences in the past with online sites

does it take a long time to pull your money out if you need it?

no clue, I heard Betfair has a paypal account that makes it easier to get money. I haven't checked on it yet
3-4 teams at home who are underdogs were 9-0 against the spread in the last 9 games.

So Redskins are expected to cover, so I hope that means we win by 3