There are 243 users in the forums

***Official WEEK 3 Gameday Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Just came from the Rams MB, and there's a thread in there titled "Jamarcus Bradford" LOL

Raiders got the ball back
Wow, now Cromartie fumbles.
I picked Oakland to win. I hope they can hold on.
Damn the Raiders looks pretty good especially their WR moore. Caldwell is pumping up the crowd.
Wish we had McFadden
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Stupid ass Raider fans wearing sunglasses......................is the sun even out?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wish we had McFadden

this. dudes a monster. My god.
lol @ Jets
31-17 Oakland

Rexy is gonna have one hell of a explosion in the locker room after the game if Oakland hangs on...which i hope to god they dont. f**k THE RAIDERS
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Rexy is gonna have one hell of a explosion in the locker room after the game if Oakland hangs on...which i hope to god they dont. f**k THE RAIDERS

I hate the Jets more than the Raiders.

If the Niners are winning, I usually hope the Raiders win too. Good for excitement.
Jermichael Finley with a hat trick today. Too bad a couple of those didn't go to Jennings.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

If the Niners are winning, I usually hope the Raiders win too. Good for excitement.

I just have a lot of friends who are raiders fans, and i hate all the s**t they talk. But i guess when the Niners win, its all good.

And i just like to see them lose..
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yeah, think the same. f**k Jets.
Share 49ersWebzone