Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

1 game back....
2 games back

ive been on the first page every week
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by YungAce:
holy s**t i'm in 2nd place and 1 game back in the pick 'em!

what's real good!

Holy S..t you share that spot with me :P i woulda been in first place had i gone with my gut of rams and miami winning but i didnt i only changed the broncos game last min. And i would be tied for first if browns didnt miss that dang chipshot of a FG.. Oh well plenty of time left JD was once at the top and he has fallen so its possible for anyone else including myself i am just gonna hope it dont happen. Either way.. I think the top 10 should become pick analysts for USAToday and Fox lol because we are all like 10 games ahead of anyone that does this professionally.

Yeah, I don't pay attention to those analysts anymore lol. This was the toughest week of the season too IMO
3 back! still in the hunt
Originally posted by YungAce:
Yeah, I don't pay attention to those analysts anymore lol. This was the toughest week of the season too IMO

i agree that was by far the toughest week.. There was 5 coin toss games in my opinion. won some lost some moving on up .
I'm up to 6th
alright, who the f**k picked the broncos to beat the jets
still in 2nd but with less competition. top 3 members

this week is also giving me a headache fricker. the selections seem obvious, but there are so many backup qb's starting and crappy teams that are on winning streaks like the dolphins
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM ]
9-5 so far this week.

still got the pitt/kc game and nyg/no game
Think I've lost 3 so far this week
unlike most people

i picked the broncos over cheifs
cardinals over rams
and redskins over rams

unfortunatly though i picked the lions over the packers and the bears over the raiders
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Picked the Bucs, 49ers, Lions and the Chargers.

Only got two wrong, pending tomorrow. Chargers and 49ers.
im 13-2 as well right now. I missed the 49ers and the Seahawks over Redskins.. I looked at the teams above me and i am moving into a tie for first or 2nd place 1 game back. Made up 3 games vs the top 4 teams gotta love it !
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
unlike most people

i picked the broncos over cheifs
cardinals over rams
and redskins over rams

unfortunatly though i picked the lions over the packers and the bears over the raiders

ummm Broncos Played the chargers
Cardinals did play the rams
and the Redskins played the seahawks..