Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

1 game back....
2 games back

ive been on the first page every week
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by YungAce:
holy s**t i'm in 2nd place and 1 game back in the pick 'em!

what's real good!

Holy S..t you share that spot with me :P i woulda been in first place had i gone with my gut of rams and miami winning but i didnt i only changed the broncos game last min. And i would be tied for first if browns didnt miss that dang chipshot of a FG.. Oh well plenty of time left JD was once at the top and he has fallen so its possible for anyone else including myself i am just gonna hope it dont happen. Either way.. I think the top 10 should become pick analysts for USAToday and Fox lol because we are all like 10 games ahead of anyone that does this professionally.

Yeah, I don't pay attention to those analysts anymore lol. This was the toughest week of the season too IMO
3 back! still in the hunt
Originally posted by YungAce:
Yeah, I don't pay attention to those analysts anymore lol. This was the toughest week of the season too IMO

i agree that was by far the toughest week.. There was 5 coin toss games in my opinion. won some lost some moving on up .
I'm up to 6th
alright, who the f**k picked the broncos to beat the jets
still in 2nd but with less competition. top 3 members

this week is also giving me a headache fricker. the selections seem obvious, but there are so many backup qb's starting and crappy teams that are on winning streaks like the dolphins
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM ]
9-5 so far this week.

still got the pitt/kc game and nyg/no game
Think I've lost 3 so far this week
unlike most people

i picked the broncos over cheifs
cardinals over rams
and redskins over rams

unfortunatly though i picked the lions over the packers and the bears over the raiders
Picked the Bucs, 49ers, Lions and the Chargers.

Only got two wrong, pending tomorrow. Chargers and 49ers.
im 13-2 as well right now. I missed the 49ers and the Seahawks over Redskins.. I looked at the teams above me and i am moving into a tie for first or 2nd place 1 game back. Made up 3 games vs the top 4 teams gotta love it !
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
unlike most people

i picked the broncos over cheifs
cardinals over rams
and redskins over rams

unfortunatly though i picked the lions over the packers and the bears over the raiders

ummm Broncos Played the chargers
Cardinals did play the rams
and the Redskins played the seahawks..