LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I thought really hard about switching my pick to KC to potentially pick up a game on about 75% of people... I didn't.

Just the opposite here. I picked KC ... I even posted an excerpt from an article about their reign over the
Chargers at Arrowhead. So like an idiot, I changed it to San Diego, about 8 minutes before KO. There goes
gaining back the game I dropped last week, in the standings.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM ]
Went 10-3 this week. Picked Panthers, Patriots, and Saints.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
only games I got wrong were saints and chargers, and I debated the chargers one. I even benched Rivers in FFL because I didn't think they would do good, but never changed my pick
Originally posted by btthepunk:

picked saints chargers and patriots

i knew vikings would beat panthers quite frankly it amazed me that almost 80% picked panthers
0-1. Went to check how I did this week and realized I didnt make my picks this week. I was able to get my pick in for the Monday night game which I lost
Originally posted by valrod33:
... I didnt make my picks this week ...

You're not the only one. This guy (Genius1310), was on the first page;
only 4 back, and forgot to make picks. That's a -13, Ouch ...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

picked saints chargers and patriots

i knew vikings would beat panthers quite frankly it amazed me that almost 80% picked panthers

same picks as you
the updated pick em standings have been late the last two weeks. i wanna see who i've jumped ahead of
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Damn Im 8 games back now, Im fading like a flea market T-shirt.
7-7

Lost these and the damn Chargers game
Update already!!! I want to enjoy my Chiefs and Vikings upset picks

Of course, I also blew the upset pick of Seattle over Cincy, doh!
As far as the season goes I'm not doing too bad. I'm 48-22, however like a dope I forgot to make my picks for weeks 3-4. I went through and estimated(honestly) what game I would have picked and over those two weeks I would have gone 23-9 which would have pushed my record to 71-31 and 8 games off the lead. In regards to this week I didn't do so hot with a 6-7. Damn, I wish I had weeks 3-4 right now.
As far as the season goes I'm not doing too bad. I'm 48-22, however like a dope I forgot to make my picks for weeks 3-4. I went through and estimated(honestly) what game I would have picked and over those two weeks I would have gone 23-9 which would have pushed my record to 71-31 and 8 games off the lead. In regards to this week I didn't do so hot with a 6-7. Damn, I wish I had weeks 3-4 right now.
im still 5 games back

been that way for the last 2 weeks
Share 49ersWebzone