LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 449 users in the forums

Packers Vs Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by verb1der:
should I skip church and just watch the game tonight?!

What's church?

For me, it's a place where most people I know go to, and if they don't see me there, they alienate me and believe I'm marching to hell. Only reason why I have to go. kinda sad.

thats a stupid reason to go. football is my religion. if i fail to see the opening NFL game, i sin.

It's a very stupid reason to go, and it's exactly why I've been skipping, but my church is pretty hardcore, they take attendance and if I don't attend they contact my family. cult?! lol

whatevers, I aint' goin, gonna watch this epic match-up!!!!!!!!!!
Lets go saints, someone take that championship belt off of rodgers.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Sounds like a cult broseph

I'm pretty convinced that it is
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
link please?

nbcsports.com
I'm at a douchy sports bar in palo alto and these three asshats are pretending to like football but really talking about business and demographics. I really hate palo alto.
lets go packers!
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm at a douchy sports bar in palo alto and these three asshats are pretending to like football but really talking about business and demographics. I really hate palo alto.

where you at - old pro?
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

where you at - old pro?

Exactly.
f**k you Sean Peyton you blitzing cry baby...and f**k u Mcarthy for drafting A Smith!
Let's go rodgers! Let's rack up those fantasy points!

WOO HOO ROGERSSS!!!
Wow, Rodgers is a monster.
OMFG you guys watching a real QB? Took a phat hit and perfect throw to a nice kinda open wr
need rodgers to do bad
Rogers is the Rapist on big ben.
Share 49ersWebzone