LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

How is manusky doing with the chargers D?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I only watched the first 15 mins of their game last night against the cowboys.. I'm intrigued to see if manusky plays conservative with the chargers, or does he throw in a few wrinkles since he doesnt have to deal with nate, mays, singletary and goldson.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 22, 2011 at 9:57 AM ]
I keyed in on Spikes for that game, I truly think he is going to miss Pwilly. I can't say much after only watching one quarter of one preseason game, but I wouldn't be surprised if his level of play drops off considerably this year. I also noticed that Laboy did not play with the starters, I did not watch past the starters so I'm not sure if he is second string or if he was injured.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I keyed in on Spikes for that game, I truly think he is going to miss Pwilly. I can't say much after only watching one quarter of one preseason game, but I wouldn't be surprised if his level of play drops off considerably this year. I also noticed that Laboy did not play with the starters, I did not watch past the starters so I'm not sure if he is second string or if he was injured.

If bob sanders, spikes and weddle don't get hurt, their defense should be pretty nice (on paper) I Wonder if any of the manusky haters would eat crow if he did good.
Wayyyy tooo early to tell
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Wayyyy tooo early to tell

I'll keep watching then.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/name/sd/san-diego-chargers#!/topic/1321833762-520-540

Guess they are not too happy with what "Manuresky" or "ManEEWsky" has done with their defense!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/name/sd/san-diego-chargers#!/topic/1321833762-520-540

Guess they are not too happy with what "Manuresky" or "ManEEWsky" has done with their defense!

old_fc
Can we get Sh*tOnASingletary to be our new HC or at least DC? Even if he sucks, he can moon Mathews every time he fumbles.

Yesterday

Well manusky is who we thought he was.
Spikes is dragging that team down.

Dude is now a liability. He's slow and misses assignments. He's like a Laboy clone.
Baalke made the right move!

i watched them play last week and i felt bad for Chargers fans. Same vanilla zone scheme with no blitzing.
Share 49ersWebzone