There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ndamukong Suh slams Daltons to the ground

• Huego
  • Veteran
speaking of bad o-lines, atleast this didn't happen to our rookie QB yesterday...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/804385-ndamukong-suh-video-watch-suh-body-slam-helmet-less-andy-dalton-to-turf
didnt he do the same thing to delhome last season??
  • Huego
  • Veteran
yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8mt83ugqDI
  • Paul
  • Veteran
didn't even look that bad.. he just pulled him to the ground more than a "slam", just overeaction
I wish we had someone like that on our team. Fysical player.
i LOVE the way suh plays the game. him and fairley are some f**kin old school DLinemen
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 14, 2011 at 8:13 PM ]
You can quote me on this -- I think the Lions are a serious contender to be a surprise playoff team this year. Packers are the team to beat, but after them it's anyone's ball game. If Cutler goes down, Chicago is likely to falter. Same for Minnesota with McNabb. Even with him, they still might not do much.

Detroit is very young, and has a lot of talent right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
You can quote me on this -- I think the Lions are a serious contender to be a surprise playoff team this year. Packers are the team to beat, but after them it's anyone's ball game. If Cutler goes down, Chicago is likely to falter. Same for Minnesota with McNabb. Even with him, they still might not do much.

You aint the only one, alot of folks have the Lions as a sleeper.
I could see them winning half their games if things go right - they're at least a year away from a playoff run
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

agree with you... if Stafford stays healthy I can easily see them finishing 2nd in that division
suh is the last guy i wanna see as a qb, and thats what u want out of ur d lineman

keep it up suh if u r reading this
suh is a beast
Beast move
Would love that passion from someone other then justin smith on dline. He gets double teamed and the center puts his hands into his helment and he still beats both.
Suh is a monster. That hit wasnt that bad. It didn't look dirty to me. I think Dareus is gonna Buffalo's Suh.