LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Jason LaCanfora is a douche

Shop 49ers game tickets
this is what I tweeted him....

@JasonLaCanfora ..and the biggest niner hater strikes again
Headed to Twitter to bash a Niner hater.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Sometimes I hate the internet.
Ya, I tweet that he was an idiot during the Harbaugh debacle. He just responded with "been called worse".

What a f*g.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya, I tweet that he was an idiot during the Harbaugh debacle. He just responded with "been called worse".

What a f*g.

I just asked a poster on the previous page to not use that term, I would advise you do the same.
I really didn't take offense to anything he said. Maybe a bit negative, sure but we haven't done anything to deserve high praise either. I get a lot of info from him and he's right most of the time. I've got no beef anyway. Cohn Sr. on the other hand is a different story. Like his son though.
Originally posted by Janitor:

What a f*g.

I just asked a poster on the previous page to not use that term, I would advise you do the same.

Okie dokie.
Were not allowed to say f*g? Lol

What a f*g.

Are you serious?!? It's freaking censored already.
Originally posted by luis1985:

What a f*g.

We can say any swear word... But f*g... Don't go there.

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

What a f*g.

what i don't understand is why are people sooo quick to say "What a f*g". if that's really how you feel why not "What a homo"
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

What a f*g.

what i don't understand is why are people sooo quick to say "What a f*g". if that's really how you feel why not "What a homo"

Either one is fine with me. Heck I greet my friend on MSN every morning when I get to work with one simple word. *** (you can figure it out, just didn't want to use it again as I was warned)

What a f*g.

I gotta agree.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I agree I hate that f**ker.
LaCanFail
Share 49ersWebzone