LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Jason LaCanfora is a douche

Shop 49ers game tickets
I freaking hate how when he tweets about the Niners, he adds something negative about it! His Edwards tweet proves it. I blasted him on twitter, told him he's the biggest niner hater. Shefter is the gold standard when it comes to report breaking news, he NEVER shows any bias against any team. FU jason! Sorry, just wanted to vent
lulz
Originally posted by sanfran49:
I freaking hate how when he tweets about the Niners, he adds something negative about it! His Edwards tweet proves it. I blasted him on twitter, told him he's the biggest niner hater. Shefter is the gold standard when it comes to report breaking news, he NEVER shows any bias against any team. FU jason! Sorry, just wanted to vent

What did he say?

Webzone>>>>>>>Twitter
Who is this guy anyway? The best way to shut a hater's mouth is to win.
his speculation did lead to multiple false reports lol, hes lost credibility IMO
That is hilarious. What was his negative comment?
Yea man I noticed he bashes Niner decisions way harder than any other team.....he a f*g......
Originally posted by 5280High:
his speculation did lead to multiple false reports lol, hes lost credibility IMO

I forgot what was going on during the Harbaugh Sweepstakes early in the year. Wasn't LaCanfora SUPER WRONG when it came to his speculation though?
Originally posted by goodthings19:
That is hilarious. What was his negative comment?

It's just how he says it,..

The market for WR Braylon Edwards could not have been much softer. Goes to 49ers for 1yr and less money than Mike Sims-Walker got from Rams

Just has to add a negative vibe to it

he's a huge red sox fan. Just pissed the giants won the world series last year!
And here's One for the seachickens...

I'm hearing there was significant outside interest in Brock but he chose to remain a Seahawk. Nice little two weeks for Seattle here

Freakin douche lol
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by 5280High:

I forgot what was going on during the Harbaugh Sweepstakes early in the year. Wasn't LaCanfora SUPER WRONG when it came to his speculation though?

Lol how do you not remember? He said that Miami was going to make Harbaugh the highest paid coach ever, right after Harbaugh and the 49ers met for like 8 hours too. That 5 or so days period where we were awaiting Harbaugh's decision was crazy.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Yea man I noticed he bashes Niner decisions way harder than any other team.....he a f*g......

Please avoid using that word.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Please avoid using that word.

he just called him a cigarette
Share 49ersWebzone