LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 275 users in the forums

HGH Testing: Good or Bad for NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets

HGH Testing: Good or Bad for NFL?

it's good for the game. the NFL is always ahead of MLB and the NBA.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Let 'em juice!! I want monsters running around on the field!

this
I honestly don't know much about human growth hormone injections. Is it like 'roids where people are gonna drop dead of a heart attack at 42yrs old? Or is it like a vitamin where it just supplements something in which a person is deficient?
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Aug 4, 2011 at 8:26 PM ]
bad, we already 'know' half of these f**kers do it, but we dont want to know. i'd like to keep it that way
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I honestly don't know much about human growth hormone injections. Is it like 'roids where people are gonna drop dead of a heart attack at 42yrs old? Or is it like a vitamin where it just supplements something in which a person is deficient?

______

Like a steroid, an illegal substance without a prescription.

The body naturally makes HGH when doing resistance training. This is the hormone that helps your body repair, and regulates how much added bulk is needed to compensate for the heavier workload.

However, when it is injected, rather than naturally produced...the body begins to slow natural production. This is why so many on steroids have shrunken testicles, acne, access fat in the chest and begin to lactate (yes, really).

There are many other damaging side effects in the coronary system since HGH also has an impact on cholesterol production and usage. Basically, the entire body gets out of whack, plaque builds in the arteries that otherwise would have been removed, and you have a heart attack in your 30s or 40s.

The lesson: don't f**k with your body's endocrine system unless absolutely medically necessary.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I think it is great for the league. I really wish they'd do more to help the authorities bring charges on the guys who are caught using without proper clearance. It is a legit crime, and those who use should be made into an example.

That said, I'm nervous, like most fans, that half my team will be ineligible. But I suppose every other team is in the same boat.

HGH testing has been discussed for so long, a player would have to be an absolute moron to continue using.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
bad, we already 'know' half of these f**kers do it, but we dont want to know. i'd like to keep it that way
Originally posted by okdkid:

______

The body naturally makes HGH when doing resistance training. This is the hormone that helps your body repair, and regulates how much added bulk is needed to compensate for the heavier workload.

However, when it is injected, rather than naturally produced...the body begins to slow natural production. This is why so many on steroids have shrunken testicles, acne, access fat in the chest and begin to lactate (yes, really).

There are many other damaging side effects in the coronary system since HGH also has an impact on cholesterol production and usage. Basically, the entire body gets out of whack, plaque builds in the arteries that otherwise would have been removed, and you have a heart attack in your 30s or 40s.

The lesson: don't f**k with your body's endocrine system unless absolutely medically necessary.

You my friend are an ignorant. A steroid is a cholesterol, a hexagon carbon ring that is attached to a pentagonal carbon ring. HGH is a 191 amino acid chain. Steroids are not produced by your body, HGH is. Steroids are illegal, HGH is illegal to buy without a prescritpion, but are completely legal to have on your person. To get a prescription for HGH, you only need to have IGF-1 levels lower than 350. You might be a pre-med student but you know nothing about the HGH or steroids. Please don't regurgitate text books on the basics, it makes you look foolish.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

______

You my friend are an ignorant. A steroid is a cholesterol, a hexagon carbon ring that is attached to a pentagonal carbon ring. HGH is a 191 amino acid chain. Steroids are not produced by your body, HGH is. Steroids are illegal, HGH is illegal to buy without a prescritpion, but are completely legal to have on your person. To get a prescription for HGH, you only need to have IGF-1 levels lower than 350. You might be a pre-med student but you know nothing about the HGH or steroids. Please don't regurgitate text books on the basics, it makes you look foolish.

_____

I think I made it pretty clear that HGH is an illegal substance without a prescription, and that it is naturally produced, and that it can f**k you permanently up without medical oversight.

Irrational aggression is also a symptom.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Sports should be about natural ability, imo. It would be good for the nfl.

Bunch of roided up f**king freaks.

good if Alex Smith gets a ban
Id dont see a problem with HGH or use of steroids if a doctor is there to monitor the dose and use. Taking away HGH now too could drive players looking for something dangerous. The NFL just needs to quit with all the rule changes and outlawing products that are legal from players.

______

_____

I think I made it pretty clear that HGH is an illegal substance without a prescription, and that it is naturally produced, and that it can f**k you permanently up without medical oversight.

Reading is fundamental. HGH is not a steroid, it is an amino acid, hence it does nothing to your cholesterol level or your coronary system.

Read a couple of chapters of this online book about HGH before you say anything else. I have sold HGH from Mexico for over a year worldwide and anyone who knows anything about HGH knows that you don't know. Not trying to be a jerk, but it is my job to be informed.

http://books.google.com/books?id=z79fYj217-MC&printsec=frontcover&dq=hgh&hl=en&ei=frY8TouZKefliAK5l4zDBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
  • mike
  • Veteran

______

_____

Reading is fundamental. HGH is not a steroid, it is an amino acid, hence it does nothing to your cholesterol level or your coronary system.

Read a couple of chapters of this online book about HGH before you say anything else. I have sold HGH from Mexico for over a year worldwide and anyone who knows anything about HGH knows that you don't know. Not trying to be a jerk, but it is my job to be informed.

http://books.google.com/books?id=z79fYj217-MC&printsec=frontcover&dq=hgh&hl=en&ei=frY8TouZKefliAK5l4zDBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Lol, as if an HGH seller can be expected to be an unbiased "informed" person. Your job is to sell that product, of course you're going to be favorable toward it.
Good, f**k cheaters.

That being said I think its safe to say Takeo doesnt support this testing, lol.

That neck
Share 49ersWebzone