There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Osi Umenyiora On The Trading Block

wouldnt be surprised to see the Rams make a play for him
Originally posted by valrod33:
would not give up a 1st for him

Even more so since our 1st round pick seems to be in the top 10.

-9fA
Unless a guy is an Undrafted FA or some scrub underachiever on another team...

"Wont sign...lol"
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
... and he prefers Seattle.

it seems like a lot of players prefer seattle these days
Originally posted by Amir:
Don't think he can play OLB in a 3-4. Pass.

That, added to the fact that they want way too much for him, means I'd pass as well.
Isnt he injury prone?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I see the Raiders taking a run at him.. honestly I'd love us to grab him but we aren't in a position to give up a 1st rounder for a defensive player
i wanted to slap the person on the back of his head who called into the radio and proposed a crabtree for osi trade
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Seriously, if I hear the Eagles are in the mix im gonna cry. They getting everyone!

Seriously they are like Sam Jackson...they are in everthing
Multiple teams interested in Umenyiora

At least five teams are interested in trading for New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora, the New York Daily News reported Tuesday.

According to the report, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, Baltimore and St. Louis have interest in Umenyiora, who has been given permission to seek a trade following a disagreement on a new contract with management.

The Giants are said to be asking for a first-round pick for Umenyiora, which may be too high a price for a team looking to acquire him. Any team trading for Umenyiora almost certainly would have to offer him a new, more lucrative contract.

Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo coached Umenyiora when he was defensive coordinator with the Giants.

Link
wow sea and stl, this is not good, hell i hope sea doesnt get miller and ariz doesnt get edwards....WHY ARE they getting good free agents and we are sitting on our asses? this is ridiculous
Giants drop asking price for Osi. Now looking for a 2nd rounder.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/03/report-giants-drop-price-tag-for-osi/

A couple 3-4 teams in the mix. He is a name that would help the stadium push, that's for sure.

[ Edited by okdkid on Aug 2, 2011 at 21:16:02 ]
a fantastic pass rusher 9one of the best in nfl) who racks up sacks unfortunatly he doesnt fit our system
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
... and he prefers Seattle.

it seems like a lot of players prefer seattle these days

I thought he would prefer Cleveland.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Giants drop asking price for Osi. Now looking for a 2nd rounder.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/03/report-giants-drop-price-tag-for-osi/

A couple 3-4 teams in the mix. He is a name that would help the stadium push, that's for sure.

for a 2nd I'd do it in an instant, are we even interested?