Heard this on the radio earlier today... Down! Has some injury problems but man he was good for a couple seasons.
Do it.. do SOMETHING!
There are 881 users in the forums
Lofa Tatupu
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:50 AM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:50 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Already posted in Free Agency thread
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:54 AM
- icanonlybeme
- Veteran
- Posts: 14
Sorry, don't post much. Guess I should have looked! Lol
Jul 31, 2011 at 12:13 PM
- GoreGoreGore
- 10HourChicken
- Posts: 61,713
I guess Seachickens had enough of his injuries, I would be all for singing him, he's one of the best when healthy; and even if he does get hurt, we still got Bowman.
Jul 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Naah...Injury prone and is on the decline even at 29 years old. Liability against the run. There's a reason why Frank runs all over the Seahawks nearly every time we play them.