LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 239 users in the forums

Cromartie actually says something that makes sense

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's talking about DeMaurice Smith and his comments how they're at war with the owners right? I don't blame Cromartie, I agree with him.
Be nice to the Father of Mankind, he might just be your dad.

Oh yeah... this guy needs to work on his use of double negatives. I can't believe he actually attended a college of any repute.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jan 24, 2011 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I agree with him.

And at least he was thinking about people other than the players.

true that, i hadnt even thought of that
he is saying its more then the players and owners....

there are lot of people that live off of the NFL season
Originally posted by Dshearn:
he is saying its more then the players and owners....

there are lot of people that live off of the NFL season

and a lot of people forget about that.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I had this really bad concussion once.... Every word I tried to say came out all mixed up. Like I was speaking in dyslexic.

True story.
he said they need to just sit down and talk about it and that it involved hundreds of people, not just the players livelihoods. i agree with him. we have enough people losing their jobs already, both sides are fighting over millions of dollars but the janitors, vendors and everyone who works at the stadiums around the country lose their jobs too.
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
THAT made sense to you? Can someone translate for me please? I don't even know WTF he's talking about.

lol come on

He is saying that the players union and the owners are talking a big game but neither are doing anything to get a deal done. If there is a lockout players, stadium workers, officials, and fans are affected. Also he has like 10 kids and those child supports payments are a b***h.

Which is exactly why the players have no leverage. How many players can survive without an NFL season? How many owners can survive without an NFL season? Owners will destroy the players in this CBA.

Exactly. There are a ton of irresponsible 20-something year old players that need to work, but unless I'm missing something, each NFL owner will be just fine. I mean, when I hear players talk about other players living paycheck to paycheck, it just blows my mind.

Man did you ever watch Hard Knocks 2 years ago wiht the Bengals. Marvin Lewis had to actually explain to Chad why it's smart to put your money in the bank. He was telling Chad about interest and Chad looked at him like he was an alien.

Most of them will be fine over the summer but come September and no more checks are coming they are gonna suffer.

And though the owners have big money they alps have huge expenses. Many of them got alot of failed ventures that there revenue from the NFL keeps them going. Plus they took out a loan on their tv deals. As games are canceled the owners have to pay back the networks. I don't think they about that.

I think if the owners back down from the 18 game schedule that players will pretty much concede to anything else.

The current deal with the tv networks , pay the owners regardless if there is a lockout or not . So the owners still have a income from the networks also , that is another reason the union reps are upset because the players don't get a profit from them too during a lock out .
[ Edited by Hctr on Jan 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM ]
Would think he made sense if I understood what the hell he said. Man he needs to take a speach class, 9 kids you ought to be ashamed of yourself talking like that infront of the whole nation.
Cromartie speaking about this after the conference loss and being a FA just shows its all emotion and a out let for game loss.

All so it may be all those child payments that might bounce if this isnt sorted out.

Cromartie on Twitter

"@Hasselbeck hey Matt if u have something to then say it be a man about it. Don't erase it. I will smash ur face in."

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Cromartie on Twitter

"@Hasselbeck hey Matt if u have something to then say it be a man about it. Don't erase it. I will smash ur face in."

Haha that's classic
Share 49ersWebzone