LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Official Super Bowl XLV thread Packers vs. Steelers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
They sure do post a ton of pics on FB at this age that's for sure.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
They sure do post a ton of pics on FB at this age that's for sure.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
My cousin is there. She's going to be in the pre-game festivities. She's in the TCU Band. She was in the Rose Bowl too. Pretty cool stuff.

pics of your hot cousin. now.

...unless she's not hot. in which case, pics of one of your not-hot cousins hot friends.

I dont know about his cousin but here is a pic of my not hot cousin's not hot friend's non friend

[ Edited by Tman on Feb 6, 2011 at 12:10:47 ]
Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! Enjoy Super Bowl XLV. My prediction: Packers 27 Steelers 21. MVP: Clay Matthews Jr. I think he's going to make more than one big play.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Anybody watching the FOX pregame? They just did a segment on the Dallas dynasty of the 90's with Jimmy, Moose, Irving, Aikman, and Jerry Jones. They just said they will be doing one on the Steelers of the 70's next. sux
Rodgers rocking Blue and Gold beats by Dre

ROLL ON YOU BEAR

man cathrine zeta jones looks old as f**k
Originally posted by Esco:
Anybody watching the FOX pregame? They just did a segment on the Dallas dynasty of the 90's with Jimmy, Moose, Irving, Aikman, and Jerry Jones. They just said they will be doing one on the Steelers of the 70's next. sux

yeah I saw it. I would rather them do that than those cowboys. I cant stand them guys.

and it does sux
starting to look forward to this one
I think I've finally decided which of the two evils is lesser.

I thought maybe I could get over my Packer hate and support my favorite Cal QB. But I can't. I simple can't stand the thought of that many happy Packer fans.

The Packers have beat us over and over again for the last 15 years, and the only silver lining in it is that they've still only managed to win one Superbowl. I don't want to lose that.

Go Steelers. (it still hurts to actually say it....)
Is this the first year they've had a red carpet?? How lame

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

It's not for you. It's for the massive "I don't know who's playing" audience that watch the Super Bowl every year.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

almost as lame as maroon 5
I was cool with Keith Urban.

But I'd much rather get some analysis that is overdone to death rather than MTV's twist on the SuperBowl wtf.

Although Jennifer Aniston is cute as a f**king button. MMMM. I'd love to tax that ass
Hines Ward with customized black and yellow 86 Beats by Dre. Awesome.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Matthews knocks Roethlisberger out of the game early, the Steelers send out Charlie Batch who ends up throwing for 3 TD's, 243 yards, and somebody on the WZ makes a thread about trading for him.

OOOHHH if that happens I say get that guy
Share 49ersWebzone