There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Steeler Hater Central

I dont want to see them win their seventh superbowl but there's no way i root for the jets or packers.Only way i root for the packers is if they play the jets.I think it will be bears and steelers.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i don't hate the steelers. i just hate their bandwagon fans......

Here in Hawaii that is!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im rooting for the Pckers to win it all this year now that my man Bieber is out

Not sure why any 9er fan would like the Packers. They have been beating us since the mid 90s. Don't like them but if Jets and Bears go to the super bowl I will be completely elated. Means no SB for the Packers and no #7 for the Steelers.

because the Packers winning it is a lot better than the Steelers.

This. I live in Pa, almost everyone I know is a squeeler fan. Am I jealous of them? You bet your a$$ I am. They make me sick. With there good owner, good coaches, good drafting,blahblahblah! Good for them. I still love the Niners!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Jan 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Envy:
Respect the franchise, Superbowls and the players they have produced but I hate Steeler football. Maybe I was spoiled being a Niner fan but I would not pay to watch the Steelers play week in week out.

I concur, they're just a boring product, what Singletary tried to make the Niners. Their whole offense is run, run, slant pass over the middle (always a 1st down tho, gotta give that to them)
Originally posted by Penna9erFan:
Originally posted by Envy:
Respect the franchise, Superbowls and the players they have produced but I hate Steeler football. Maybe I was spoiled being a Niner fan but I would not pay to watch the Steelers play week in week out.

I concur, they're just a boring product, what Singletary tried to make the Niners. Their whole offense is run, run, slant pass over the middle (always a 1st down tho, gotta give that to them)

I like watching Big Ben play
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

Not sure why any 9er fan would like the Packers. They have been beating us since the mid 90s. Don't like them but if Jets and Bears go to the super bowl I will be completely elated. Means no SB for the Packers and no #7 for the Steelers.

This. I live in Pa, almost everyone I know is a squeeler fan. Am I jealous of them? You bet your a$$ I am. They make me sick. With there good owner, good coaches, good drafting,blahblahblah! Good for them. I still love the Niners!

Sucks for you but I still would not root for the packers. Besides, they're not playing eachother anyway. I don't see why every 9er fan isnt rooting for NYJ and Chi this weekend.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Sucks for you but I still would not root for the packers. Besides, they're not playing eachother anyway. I don't see why every 9er fan isnt rooting for NYJ and Chi this weekend.

They're either bigger Cal homers than niner fans or they're just f**king crazy. I can't comprehend how any niner fan could root for the fudge packers. We could have had a f**king 4 peat if it wasn't for these west coast stealing a*****es! Then last decade they beat us again in the playoffs, pick the other QB we passed on, take our offensive coordinator who chose Smith to begin with, essentially end our playoff hopes in '06, and all on top of beating the niners every f**king time we play them for the last 20 some years. f**k THE PACKERS!

I don't hate the Packers I hate Brett Favre. I like Rodgers and I would rather him win a Superbowl than the Steelers get #7, Rex Ryan's arrogant ass getting a ring or Dingleberry's Chicago Bears winning another Superbowl. No thanks

GO PACKERS!!!

I don't hate the Packers I hate Brett Favre. I like Rodgers and I would rather him win a Superbowl than the Steelers get #7, Rex Ryan's arrogant ass getting a ring or Dingleberry's Chicago Bears winning another Superbowl. No thanks

GO PACKERS!!!

What blunt probe said, I don't give a s**t about Favre I hate the team period. I dislike their team and their fans. I had to put up with their s**t from kindergarten on. I want them to lose period. I know Rodgers is good and fun to watch, but aside from the school he went to I have no idea why 9er fans like him. And this is coming from someone who goes to the same JC he went to. Just because he's from NorCal? I lived closer to him than 99% of you and I dont give a s**t about him. Even if someone I went to high school with got drafted by the cowboys I would not like that team. For me, the Packers are right up there with the Cowboys on my most disliked list. Go bears, go jets!

GO PACKERS!!!

What blunt probe said, I don't give a s**t about Favre I hate the team period. I dislike their team and their fans. I had to put up with their s**t from kindergarten on. I want them to lose period. I know Rodgers is good and fun to watch, but aside from the school he went to I have no idea why 9er fans like him. And this is coming from someone who goes to the same JC he went to. Just because he's from NorCal? I lived closer to him than 99% of you and I dont give a s**t about him. Even if someone I went to high school with got drafted by the cowboys I would not like that team. For me, the Packers are right up there with the Cowboys on my most disliked list. Go bears, go jets!

Dude, it's you and me against the world. Hell, I go to Cal, and I feel NOTHING for Rodgers. The second he put on the puke and cheese, he was dead to me. We're 2-5 against the cowboys in the playoffs. Guess what? We're 1-4 against the packers, and haven't beat them in the regular season in two decades, Favre or NO Favre. As a little kid, I grew up hating both teams, but at least it only took 2 years of failure against the cowboys vs 3 straight playoff losses and no SB wins in the 90's against the packers. All this team has done since 1995 is screw the ever living s**t out of us, and yet a s**t load of you cheer for them. If GB and Pittsburgh are in the SB, I'm not watching.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM ]

GO PACKERS!!!

it's all a matter of opinion. Just because some are rooting for the Packers doesn't make them less of a 49er fan. It just means that they dislike the other teams more. Not a hard concept to understand. I don't understand why it is even a topic of discussion.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k Steelers, f**k Jets, and f**k the Packers!!! Bears can go f**k themselves too, but I like Devin Hester and it will be nice to see him return a TD in Superbowl again and win this time
i hate the f**king steelers... i hate the jets too but the jets arent going for their 7th superbowl title so i hope they reck the steelers. ANYONE BUT THE STEELERS!
i don't mind the Steelers so much as I don't want to see Big Ben hoist his 3rd super Bowl trophy after raping two chicks.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i don't hate the steelers. i just hate their bandwagon fans......

Here in Hawaii that is!!!

"nah prah! i jus gotta support mah sole braddah troy!"