LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Steeler Hater Central

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Their bandwagon is in full effect.

Yesterday at work I saw people who I haven't seen wear anything or say anything about the Steelers in two years suddenly wearing black and gold.

Be a real fan, root for your team all year, not just when they get into the championship.
I don't have anything against the Steelers. why should i be made b/c they are smart and know how to draft and build a team.
[ Edited by lamontb on Jan 18, 2011 at 7:56 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't have anything against the Steelers. why should i be made b/c they are smart and know how to draft and build a team.

I respect the Steelers as a franchise more than any other team in the NFL right now. They have been competitors in the NFL since the 70's (yeah they were subpar in the 80's) and they have won 6 Superbowls since then. They build through the draft and dont sign any big name FA's to boost up their rosters. I cant help but as a true football fan to give Kudos and respect to a team that does what they do and how its supposed to be done. I wish and hope we will be on our way to do that as well. I am not rooting for them to win their 7th SB but if so then I will applaud them.
meh my ex that I lived with is from Pittsburgh so I have all this Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins s**t lying around....comes in use when the 9ers miss the playoffs every year
I don't hate the Steelers like I hate the Raiders, Cowboys and Seahawks. But I figure the "first one to 7 SB" will eventually be beaten by another team, then the "first one to 8 SB" and so on, it's never ending. The total SB titles doesn't bother me. And I'd rather they win (even though Rapelesberger doesn't deserve to) than fat a$$ Ryan and the arrogant Jets. But I'm rooting for Rodgers to win it all even though I don't like the Packers either. It would rub it in to Nolan and McCloughan that they didn't know **** about scouting and drafting a "franchise" QB for our Niners.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Jan 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

[ Edited by Kolohe on Jan 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
my dad has been a Steelers fan his entire life, I can't really root against them. Organization wise they are one of the best in the NFL and Tomlin is a top 5 NFL head coach right now. What is there to hate? I like Roethlisberger he's made some questionable decisions in his life but who really hasn't? Hell I loved the Steelers when Kordell and then Maddox were taking them to the Playoffs.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I respect the Steelers as a franchise more than any other team in the NFL right now. They have been competitors in the NFL since the 70's (yeah they were subpar in the 80's) and they have won 6 Superbowls since then. They build through the draft and dont sign any big name FA's to boost up their rosters. I cant help but as a true football fan to give Kudos and respect to a team that does what they do and how its supposed to be done. I wish and hope we will be on our way to do that as well. I am not rooting for them to win their 7th SB but if so then I will applaud them.

Exactly. Seems like every starter they have was a draft pick besides Ryan Clark. That truly is the example of smart ownership and great leadership.

i'd rather the steelers be in the superbowl than the jets.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i'd rather the steelers be in the superbowl than the jets.

this, but they must lose the superbowl
I don't have a problem with the Steelers. Kind of like them actually. Just don't want to see them winning the Super Bowl again until we have lifted it two or three times.

i agree 100%. That coaching staff is f**king legit.
We gotta win our 6th before they win there 7th. That's how I feel about the Steelers. NINERS FOREVER!!!
i don't hate the steelers. i just hate their bandwagon fans......
Share 49ersWebzone