There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worst NFL Owner?

Looking at a broader spectrum than just this year, who do you think is the worst NFL owner?

Jennifer Lopez, b***h dont know s**t about football
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 12, 2011 at 12:38 PM ]
Al Davis or Mike Brown. Take your pick.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jennifer Lopez, b***h dont know s**t about football

but she is hot so she gets a pass
You'd have to look at the most consistently bad teams in the league.

Those would be Cincinnati, owned by the Brown family. Or the Lions, owned by the Ford family.

Cincinnati made it to the Superbowl twice in the last 30 years and the Lions had one or two playoff appearances when they had Barry Sanders, but that's it.

The Winner: The Ford Family
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,367
I dont see how you can be that bad all the time... I mean I understand how people can have a crappy streak like we're going through but to be s**tty for 40+ years is crazy.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
You'd have to look at the most consistently bad teams in the league.

Those would be Cincinnati, owned by the Brown family. Or the Lions, owned by the Ford family.

Cincinnati made it to the Superbowl twice in the last 30 years and the Lions had one or two playoff appearances when they had Barry Sanders, but that's it.

The Winner: The Ford Family
John & Denise york
I'm surprised it took that long^^
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
You'd have to look at the most consistently bad teams in the league.

Those would be Cincinnati, owned by the Brown family. Or the Lions, owned by the Ford family.

Cincinnati made it to the Superbowl twice in the last 30 years and the Lions had one or two playoff appearances when they had Barry Sanders, but that's it.

The Winner: The Ford Family
It might be Jerry Jones because he's too hands on. It might be holding his very talented team back.
The Lions ownership is the worst. They are the worst I've ever seen.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Lions ownership is the worst. They are the worst I've ever seen.

Im surprised you didnt say the Yorks.


actually Im shocked
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I'm surprised it took that long^^

one does not need to look any further than whom we have as owners to answer the question. it may not be the popular answer amongst the zoners here because of this being a 49er fan page.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Lions ownership is the worst. They are the worst I've ever seen.

Im surprised you didnt say the Yorks.


actually Im shocked

Their reign at the bottom has been longer. Around 4 decades. The Yorks are bad. But not that bad.