LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Oh my goodness. Kentwan Balmer is going to the playoffs.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Quitugua:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Balmer's team just beat the defending Super Bowl champs in the playoffs. He has the last laugh... All the crap-talking, smack talking, 49ers fans look like absolute fools...

My take? Shut your mouth unless your team is actually doing something worthy of talking about. Stop making the rest of us looking like idiots because you run your mouth not only when our team hasn't done ANYTHING, but also while our team continues to lose.

Hopefully Balmer's fun is cut short next year and we blow he and Carroll away, but please.. don't make the whole 49ers brass look like a bunch of tools because of your completely unwarranted arrogant chatter. When we start winning, then we can talk.

Hey OTC, I just wanted to ask since the Seattle Seahawks beat the Defending Superbowl Champs New Orleans Saints. Do you think that they'll beat the Atlanta Falcons in the Divisional Title Game?...

No because the Packers will be playing the Falcons (especially with the way this Eagles-Pack game is going). Now, will Seattle beat the Bears? It depends which Cutler shows up, but I don't think the Seahawks will win any more playoff games. They have a better chance of beating Chicago -- they'd have no shot if they went into Atlanta.
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Seattle defensive tackle Kentwan Balmer, San Francisco's former first-round pick, hired Kennard McGuire as his new representation.

The Seahawks released former 49ers top-round pick Kentwan Balmer on Wednesday. Balmer went AWOL last summer because of a lack of practice-time love and then was dealt to Seattle.
Thanks Scotty!!! Have another drink.
Hah, considering we really don't have any sort of back-up d-end who will surely make the roster, maybe he's worth a look if he accepts that he's just a back-up?
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
The Seahawks released former 49ers top-round pick Kentwan Balmer on Wednesday. Balmer went AWOL last summer because of a lack of practice-time love and then was dealt to Seattle.

Damn, he ranks up there with rashaun woods as far as s**tty 49er first ound pick
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Damn, he ranks up there with rashaun woods as far as s**tty 49er first ound pick

EPIC
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:

EPIC
Most everybody knew this guy was going to be a bust, I remember throwing my remote in anger at this lame pick.
Originally posted by andes14:
Hah, considering we really don't have any sort of back-up d-end who will surely make the roster, maybe he's worth a look if he accepts that he's just a back-up?

Both Dobbs & Takuafu are way better than Balmer.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

EPIC
Most everybody knew this guy was going to be a bust, I remember throwing my remote in anger at this lame pick.

My initial reaction as well (well, the remote was in my hand, and I made a throwing motion - but I hung on - remote is WAYYY too important to risk damaging )

Originally posted by Num1player16:
34-10 Saints.

Hahaha good call there
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by jimrat201:

EPIC

My initial reaction as well (well, the remote was in my hand, and I made a throwing motion - but I hung on - remote is WAYYY too important to risk damaging )

Well.........I threw it on the couch
Originally posted by yoshi:
Both Dobbs & Takuafu are way better than Balmer.

I don't know about Takaufu. Dobbs is better. Wow, Balmer was a horrible pick.
Teehee, the Panthers picked up Balmer. Man, they must be desperate.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/08/25/balmer-awarded-to-panthers-on-waivers/?module=HP11_headline_stack
Originally posted by mastahyee:
Teehee, the Panthers picked up Balmer. Man, they must be desperate.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/08/25/balmer-awarded-to-panthers-on-waivers/?module=HP11_headline_stack

"Awarded" seems like the wrong word....
Share 49ersWebzone