LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Oh my goodness. Kentwan Balmer is going to the playoffs.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by teeohh:
he will be out of the league in two years, not worth a s**t

and they are going to get RAPED, the closest that game will be is 5 minutes into the first quarter

Oh yeah?
Originally posted by CoachHarbaugh:

and they are going to get RAPED, the closest that game will be is 5 minutes into the first quarter

Oh yeah?

Take him back coach
Balmer's team just beat the defending Super Bowl champs in the playoffs. He has the last laugh... All the crap-talking, smack talking, 49ers fans look like absolute fools...

My take? Shut your mouth unless your team is actually doing something worthy of talking about. Stop making the rest of us looking like idiots because you run your mouth not only when our team hasn't done ANYTHING, but also while our team continues to lose.

Hopefully Balmer's fun is cut short next year and we blow he and Carroll away, but please.. don't make the whole 49ers brass look like a bunch of tools because of your completely unwarranted arrogant chatter. When we start winning, then we can talk.
Anyone see Michael Robinson's nice return to give the Seahawks good field position for their first scoring drive
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Balmer's team just beat the defending Super Bowl champs in the playoffs. He has the last laugh... All the crap-talking, smack talking, 49ers fans look like absolute fools...

My take? Shut your mouth unless your team is actually doing something worthy of talking about. Stop making the rest of us looking like idiots because you run your mouth not only when our team hasn't done ANYTHING, but also while our team continues to lose.

Hopefully Balmer's fun is cut short next year and we blow he and Carroll away, but please.. don't make the whole 49ers brass look like a bunch of tools because of your completely unwarranted arrogant chatter. When we start winning, then we can talk.

thank you for saying what is needed to be said.

too late...we started that against the retards when our "fans" booed at alex after every incomplete pass.

no.....f**k balmer and the seahawks, i will not shut my mouth. we were undefeated in the preseason!! doesent that count for something????

What can you do? His team was better coached and managed than ours. But ours will be better coached next year.
Wow. Robinson, Michael f**king Lewis, and Kentwan the bust Balmer all got to play in and WIN a playoff game. That too against the World Champs. lol

Oh and so did f**king McClueless!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Wow. Robinson, Michael f**king Lewis, and Kentwan the bust Balmer all got to play in and WIN a playoff game. That too against the World Champs. lol

Nah Michael Lewis is on the Rams. That fegget got a sack against us in St. Louis.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Nah Michael Lewis is on the Rams. That fegget got a sack against us in St. Louis.

good point.

But still, Balmer sucks. I know he got to play and win a playoff game, but he still sucks lol.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

What can you do? His team was better coached and managed than ours. But ours will be better coached next year.

I can only control myself. I will stay humble, and keep my trap shut.

Living in the heart of Texas Ranger land -- I had all sorts of crap-talk about my San Francisco Giants. Left and right, Rangers fans told me they were gonna kill the Giants, it was "the Rangers destiny", "have fun losing" and all other sorts of hogwash. I sat quietly as the Giants dismantled the Rangers. Even after they won, I displayed my unrelenting excitement in all the ways you would expect, but I didn't rub it in, even though I could have, and people respected me for it.

I will never allow myself to act like the disgusting, pitiful Cowboys fans out here that talk trash no matter how terrible their team is, no matter how much they're losing by in a game, et cetera et cetera. I refuse to be like that because it makes the fanbase look like garbage. I want people to see the Niner fanbase as respectable, not a bunch of buffoons.

I'm not talking about just jesting. That's fun and games and that's no biggie. But the arrogant blabber is stupid. Just mindless.

People still will hate, but I think fans too often forget to have some freaking class and/or humility sometimes. Talk is cheap. Actions do speak louder than words. Let our teams beat the crap out of our opponents. The play will speak for itself. Cheer your face off all game no matter what is happening, definitely -- always do that -- .. but just don't flap those lips and puff out your chest if your team straight-up sucks. Don't make the rest of us look stupid.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 9, 2011 at 00:32:08 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CoachHarbaugh:

Oh yeah?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Hey OTC, I just wanted to ask since the Seattle Seahawks beat the Defending Superbowl Champs New Orleans Saints. Do you think that they'll beat the Atlanta Falcons in the Divisional Title Game?...
Share 49ersWebzone