There are 207 users in the forums

Oh my goodness. Kentwan Balmer is going to the playoffs.

Shop 49ers game tickets
No sacks, No fumbles, still only started 11 games... there's still no way he would've cracked our starting line-up.

Still a horrible pick by McC... up there with Rashaun Woods

[ Edited by Milkman on Jan 4, 2011 at 22:06:26 ]
Like others said, both Balmer's and Carroll's expression will change in the playoffs. It'll be a blowout loss for them, not even close...and they can have their late draft pick in the first rd afterwards. They will NOT repeat as division champs.
accidents do happen...
i have friends that are seahawk fans and they already talking about how chicago doesnt wanna see them in round 2 cus they beat the bears earlier in the year, LOL these guys are looking past the defending champs who have 4 more wins including one over them
a lot of crappy players have made the playoffs.
look at the bright side kentwan, vernon gholston (top 10 pick in same draft) is still looking for his first nfl sack too
Originally posted by Gavintech:
What are you people talking about? He's a starting DT in Carrol's defense and had 43 tackles on the season even though he didn't play much early on. Oh ya, and dude is still only 24 years old!

How does that = Balmer sucking or Seattle getting the short end of the stick on this deal?

Singletary's "Player Development Philosophy"

1. Punch em in the mouth!
2. Nutcracker!
3. I want winners!
999. Stay low (optional)
What are you people talking about? He's a starting DT in Carrol's defense and had 43 tackles on the season even though he didn't play much early on. Oh ya, and dude is still only 24 years old!

How does that = Balmer sucking or Seattle getting the short end of the stick on this deal?

this
Originally posted by mastahyee:
I just realized this. Look at the smug look on his face:

Kentwan Balmer 1

49ers 0

He didn't do anything to get them there, so what exactly gives him the 1-up? The Seahawks have no business in the playoffs. If they went 10-6 and Balmer actually did something, like, oh say, GET A SACK, then I'd give him points.
It would be hilarious is Seattle drafted a DT with their pick.

Originally posted by jimrat201:
Harbaugh will fix there smug smiles to frowns.

Really?

I still cant believe we picked him and Chilo over Desean Jackson
Originally posted by aman49:

this
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by aman49:

this

Seattle's starting defensive tackles are Cole and Mebane. Balmer "starts" at defensive end opposite of Clemons.

His two biggest tackle games were in blowout losses to the giants and bucs. In other words, he racks up tackles on special teams. Couldn't even luck into a sack playing opposite guys with 11 and 9 sacks on the year.

Balmer makes zero relevant impact, same as when he was a Niner. I'm pretty sure Seattle knew what they were gettin when they traded a 6th for him - depth. I don't think they got the short end of the stick, but Balmer is still an epic fail.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Harbaugh will fix there smug smiles to frowns.

Really?

Haha Really Hater! Go back to eating your crow!

[ Edited by jimrat201 on Jan 8, 2011 at 15:05:00 ]
Share 49ersWebzone